bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by susieqqaue on Jan 18, 16 6:09 PM
My game crashed and will not restart even after I rebooted my machine. Error: unknown exception in Run(). Then I got this message. Unknown exception in Main() function,
Can you tell me what to do to get my game back?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 19, 16 1:42 PM
Hi susieqqaue,

I'm sorry to hear that the game crashed. If a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I suggest reading the following help article, which has steps that can resolve crashing issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the game still won't restart or continues to crash, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE, and including a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather information on issues like these, and are always more than happy to help.

If you notice any technical issues in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by mayflye on Feb 11, 16 4:11 PM
I finished the mansion and can't find anyway to move on to the tower/Primus. I've looked all over and the map won't allow me to click on any levels. h They all have a checkmark except the crypt which says 'you can't go there' when clicked.

Go to: