graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Buy Button is not working on Game manager

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 14, 16 8:58 AM
I am signed in into Game Manager and Game Club on Big Fish site and on Game Manager the button is not working for me even when I rebooted. I checked my Game Club on Big Fish site and am able to buy more credits if I want. How do I remedy this issue.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Buy Button is not working on Game manager

[Post New]by Linochka on Jan 14, 16 9:03 AM
I have same problem and looks like it started yesterday . Strange that nobody else have it...

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 14, 16 9:14 AM
I trying different ways to buy game and I bought with two credits and now won't activate I also un-installed game on game manager to try another way and it won't install on manager.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 14, 16 9:16 AM
I can only suggest uninstalling the game manager. You'll have to download some game to reinstall it. If that doesn't work, then contact Customer Support.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 14, 16 9:26 AM
ok MoreOver I will try

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Jan 14, 16 9:54 AM
I'm having the same issue with the buy button.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jan 14, 16 12:29 PM
Ok whoever has the buy button not working, here is what I did. I uninstaled game from game manager and then uninstalled game manager from my computer. I then went to Big Fish to download today's CE which started downloading game manager and then game was downloaded and installed and when buy came up I hit buy The computer recognized I had bought already and asked me if I wanted to activate of which I did and now I own game to play. Enjoy .

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Jan 14, 16 12:40 PM
I don't use the GM "buy" button....always buy off BFG site...don't have problems.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 16 4:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble with the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager). When technical issues occur, we recommend taking a look at our help pages. The following help article has information on the game app itself, and what to do if an issue comes up:

Big Fish Games App (Game Manager)

If people are still experiencing this problem, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can gather information on and report this kind of issue.

The Forum Moderation Team definitely wants to make sure everyone's game app is working correctly. However, please keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

In order to keep the forums as accessible and easy to use as possible, we request that posts stay game related. Since this a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, but please feel free to PM a moderator if there are any questions about this, or if anyone has a question not specific to a game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: