Access violation

[Post New]by dan8deb9 on Jan 14, 16 11:05 AM
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. After download I attempted to play the game and received this message. " Access violation at 0x0327092E. How do I fix this?

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Access violation

[Post New]by charlene_lane on Jan 14, 16 12:30 PM
Hi, is this happening to any other games? Has your system done any downloads lately? Trying to fix access violations is like finding and fixing a broken needle in a haystack. You may need to do a system restore which will take your computer back a few days before it happened. I've had to do this before in the past too. If its not happening to any other games, then it may just be a glitch in this particular game. Hope this helps.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Access violation

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 16 4:26 PM
Hi dan8deb9,

I'm sorry to hear that you received an access violation in this game. Thank you charlene_lane for taking the time to reply to this. I suggest taking a look at the following help article, which has information and steps that can be taken when an access violation occurs:

Access Violation

If the issue is still coming up, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools to gather data on and report this kind of problem.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any technical problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: