muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

battery in farm scene

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 14, 16 4:43 PM
Help, how do you get to that battery in the farm scene. The one that is under the Back sign and under your pet? Every time I think I may have it - it takes me back one scene. HELP!

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:battery in farm scene

[Post New]by lpcb on Jan 14, 16 8:07 PM
Yes that is a little bugger. You have to keep clicking at the very top of it, towards the centre. Just keep clicking, it will take you back, just keep trying, it does work, it's just very touchy.

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 14, 16 8:47 PM
Using your scroll wheel makes your screen larger/smaller. Enlarge the screen so you can see the battery better, then like Ipcb said, click just a little above the battery to get it. When you have it you can put your screen back to normal. I've done this quite a few times.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 15, 16 6:44 AM
WildCat, Thanks I tried that before I posted the only thing I haven't tried is clicking above it. I clicked all over on it and wasn't getting any where so I posted.. I'll try again. I still also have trouble with that D--- comb.

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Jan 15, 16 8:04 AM
The comb is the one that took me forever. But I figured out that if you click just under it on the right, I get it every time.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jan 15, 16 10:22 AM
Muttmom, I have never needed to try the scroll zooming trick, but did it just for fun...if you haven't tried it...go do it...AWESOME!!! Just like using the skip for Jillian's greediness. Thank you WildCat!!!

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 15, 16 10:40 AM
Just wanted to give a few tips. Thou I'm giving up the game doesn't mean I've given up helping friends in need of help.
I learned quite a few tricks while playing in the last 2 & half years.

P.S. I learned when you have a ton of friends in your friend bar. I use the click and drag function, it's better then scrolling through when you want to get to the end of your friend listing. I only use the scroll button when I'm looking for just one particular friend. This is the same for scrolling at the Map/World sites, but make sure you're not on the map itself, or it will enlarge your map.

Edited on 01/15/2016 at 10:45:25 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jan 15, 16 11:12 AM
I enjoy reading the forum and looking up tips myself, trying them first then asking if I end up doing something wrong. Love the click and drag your friends bar...sometimes I just click it and give it a good sling to get to the end of the list where new friends are, but if you sling too hard it can bounce back on you and land on the beginning again!

BTW WildCat...Happy Birthday!

Go to: