Problems ?

[Post New]by cfercat on Sep 21, 08 8:37 AM
Is anyone else having problems playing the game ?

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Problems ?

[Post New]by Christym on Sep 21, 08 9:24 AM
I had one time that it seemed to freeze up on me, but otherwise it's been going well.

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Sep 21, 08 11:23 AM
The only problems I'm having is I find the announcer annoying......

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Sep 21, 08 12:04 PM
Coco...turn off the sound !! LOL
That's what I do!
Otherwise, no problems.
Maybe tech support can help you

[Post New]by Nortec40 on Sep 21, 08 7:07 PM
I cant get the game to run I get a microsoft C++ visual run time error

Re:Problems ?cant get game to download or it stick,maybe that its called jump jump jelly reactor

[Post New]by 08sandybeaches on Sep 21, 08 7:50 PM
Nortec40 wrote:I cant get the game to run I get a microsoft C++ visual run time error

Edited on 10/14/2008 at 2:10:53 AM PST

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Sep 22, 08 6:39 PM
First I had a hard time getting it to download, my Security Suite says it has Riskware, NSISdownloader. I managed to install it and it ran really, really slow. The announcer guy in the beginning was going in slooooow motion. When it came up the first time on my puter it said "Welcome Matt, if this is not you, click here." I clicked and it allowed me to put in my own name. Then the sound seemed to overlap. I didn't get as much demo time because it took a long time to load. I uninstalled the demo and am a little leery about buying the game. Anyone have any idea what NSISdownloader is????

libraangel
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by libraangel on Sep 26, 08 10:26 AM
I am having alot of problems with freezing I even took it out and tried again still freezes.

[Post New]by shappens on Sep 29, 08 1:01 PM
I had to give up on the game and report the problem. It kept crashing and I kept losing my profile and had to start over each time. I tried reinstalling (redownloaded) and still I had this problem. Waaaah, I can't play it at all! I have contacted supported for a resolution.

[Post New]by CDalton35 on Aug 3, 09 1:09 PM
I had the same problem. Kept getting Microsoft visual C++ Runtime error. I even reformatted my computer and still got it. I finally downloaded a regisrty mechanic software and that took care of it. I haven't had any problemssince then.

[Post New]by BeverlyW on Apr 8, 10 1:18 PM
I played this game for a year and a half with no problems. Now all of a sudden I can't get any sound. I tried updating all my drivers and have contacted support who so far have not come up with a viable solution. It's funny because when I had sound I found it annoying. But now that I can't get it, all I want to do is hear that dumb announcer speak!! LOL. Bev

Bebalovo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bebalovo on Nov 28, 10 1:27 PM
I was about 3/4 of the way thru the game, then got an error that said it was unable to save (I had come in and out several times with no problems saving), but after the message I lost all progress, money and tickets and it started out new again. Bummer! I wonder if it is going to do this everytime I get to that point.

Neko6
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Neko6 on Dec 2, 10 9:21 AM
I am trying out the Mac version and I keep getting a message that says the application requires my attention, and then a message that it needs an Xtra (Flash) something that either doesn't exist or failed to initialize properly. It follows that with a message saying it needs an Xtra font that either doesn't exist or failed to initialize properly. The interesting part is, so far, after clicking through all the messages, the game loads and I have been able to play about 40 minutes of my trial with no problems. What I'd like to know is if these messages forbode a problem on down the line if I purchase this game. I've updated my Shockwave player already and still get the messages every time I start the game. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

[Post New]by swuokko on Mar 22, 11 6:40 AM
I have problems when it first starts up, the screen keeps flashing. I have to shut down the computer to get out of it. It does not do it every time.

Go to: