bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Coconut Queen

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 26, 09 12:05 AM
In Coconut Queen, the island of Lui Lui beckons you to bask amid miles of sun-drenched coastline. Disembark into its beautiful floral air, and discover that you are the island's much-awaited legendary Coconut Queen! Your own private getaway is devoid of females, so find company among the brawny native gents, who welcome you with incredible gifts, and use your Time Management skills to improve the island!

Re:Coconut Queen

[Post New]by tonjaarmstrong on Nov 28, 09 7:35 AM
I did Coconut Queen Bay and all the levels before that but I cannot get the last two levels to unlock. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to unlock the last two levels. As I said I have already completed the Tutorial, Aloha Cove, Dun-Dah Beach, Kada-Lui Park, and Coconut Queen Bay.

wmidds
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wmidds on Nov 28, 09 9:36 AM
I have done all the levels except the last two. How do they unlock???

[Post New]by delphi16 on Nov 28, 09 10:26 AM
i only need to do the last level but it is very hard to do it. as to how to unlock them you need to salvage a few commercial buildings to make space for hotels

[Post New]by lilac_24 on Nov 28, 09 1:57 PM
tonjaarmstrong wrote:I did Coconut Queen Bay and all the levels before that but I cannot get the last two levels to unlock. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to unlock the last two levels. As I said I have already completed the Tutorial, Aloha Cove, Dun-Dah Beach, Kada-Lui Park, and Coconut Queen Bay.

[Post New]by lilac_24 on Nov 28, 09 1:58 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get through Dun-dah Beach? I have tried everything I can think of to be able to buy the cococo condos and the house but run out of time and I'm really stuck....thanks

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 29, 09 3:07 AM
I'm on level 10 Kaba-Lui park and I can't salvage the original palace building, any ideas? xx

PS loving this game

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Nov 29, 09 9:37 AM
You don't have to salvage the original palace building; you only have to salvage the things that you have built. The original palace building was there when you arrived.

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Nov 29, 09 9:39 AM
lilac_24 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get through Dun-dah Beach? I have tried everything I can think of to be able to buy the cococo condos and the house but run out of time and I'm really stuck....thanks

Have you tried harvesting the trees on the beach? If I remember correctly, that's what I did, and it gave me the supplies I needed so I would have money left over for other things (like buying the houses and condos). And once you buy and refurbish those, more money comes in.

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Nov 29, 09 9:41 AM
tonjaarmstrong wrote:I did Coconut Queen Bay and all the levels before that but I cannot get the last two levels to unlock. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to unlock the last two levels. As I said I have already completed the Tutorial, Aloha Cove, Dun-Dah Beach, Kada-Lui Park, and Coconut Queen Bay.

You have to use your gems to clear the paths when they show you the hint to do so in the game. They say something along the lines of where you place your gems determines the outcome. So don't use all of your gems on power-ups--save some for the map, too!

Edited on 11/29/2009 at 9:41:59 AM PST

[Post New]by lilac_24 on Nov 29, 09 2:01 PM
Thanks Browneyedangel170.....I used my available gems to activate workers, etc., and that seemed to help. I have been clearing the jungle. I almost made it through. I think I have to rethink my building.....thanks so much....

[Post New]by shinygal4 on Dec 3, 09 11:35 AM
lilac_24 wrote:Thanks Browneyedangel170.....I used my available gems to activate workers, etc., and that seemed to help. I have been clearing the jungle. I almost made it through. I think I have to rethink my building.....thanks so much....

I to am very confused as to how to open the last two levels? I have no gems left, and how do I open up a path?

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Dec 6, 09 12:58 PM
I'm on level 7 of Yipi Kai Ay (sp?) Temple level and it asks me to make all buildings 3 star. I did that, double and triple checked each and every building, and even made all possible 5 star buildings be 5 star in case they meant maximum stars and not just 3 stars. The game still kept telling me I had 2 buildings to go! Grrr! Any ideas???

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 7, 09 6:51 AM
Regarding the last two levels being locked, see the "Locked Levels?" thread.

Loudlife: Sir or Ma'am, I found myself annoyed that on my quadruple check at Kaba-Lui, there was a 2-star building that the game said was there but I didn't find on my first three passes. Computer programs, when working right, are infallible idiots; humans are human, which makes us better and worse than the computer.

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Dec 8, 09 1:15 AM
I think I figured it out - they are counting the pools as buildings. You have to upgrade the swimming pools to 3 stars, too, and then you're set.

Now what I can't seem to figure out is the "Monkey Spa" requirement on level 9 of yippee Kai Yay (sp?). Can someone tell me what that's about???

[Post New]by fairycharmed on Dec 8, 09 9:09 AM
loudlife wrote:Now what I can't seem to figure out is the "Monkey Spa" requirement on level 9 of yippee Kai Yay (sp?). Can someone tell me what that's about???

The "Monkey Spa" is unfortunately the giant space hog of the actual spa. not a hot tub or something named "Monkey Spa" the Monkey's just want spa's to themselves!

hattyb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hattyb on Dec 14, 09 11:42 AM
is there any way to get more gems? I think I am one short to get to the next board but replaying the levels isn't earning me any more gems. grr!
any ideas?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 18, 09 9:12 AM
loudlife wrote:I think I figured it out - they are counting the pools as buildings. You have to upgrade the swimming pools to 3 stars, too, and then you're set.
General principle: If it's got any stars, it needs to have at least the target number of stars when that's a goal. And EVERYTHING is a "building".

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 18, 09 9:13 AM
hattyb wrote:is there any way to get more gems? I think I am one short to get to the next board but replaying the levels isn't earning me any more gems. grr!
any ideas?
Apparently Freeplay will sometimes give you ONE more gem. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Replay hasn't been reported as doing so.

Go to: