WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 16 10:04 PM
pjaycook wrote:
grinch99 wrote:hi, does anyone else out there have the names vanessa, and delilah? and if you do
can you please tell me how to spell the names in the puzzle door? I have used every
combination that I can possibly think of, and would greatly appreciate some help with
it if at all possible? Jennifer

Hi pjaycook! If you will look on the first page of this forum there is an FAQs thread entitled "13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS". You will find the answers to all of these questions in that thread on the first page. It has a "lock" on the thread but that will only prevent you from posting, not reading the numerous posts already there! Good luck!

Edited on 04/18/2016 at 10:09:45 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 18, 16 10:09 PM
momdad20 wrote:HELP I have tried and tried to unlock the cannons for weeks now and I'm giving up can someone just give me the codes I have tried the numerals forwards and backwards and read the map and nothing HELP

Hi momdad20! Welcome to the forum!
On the first page of this forum is a thread entitled " "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here ". It contains every possible way of explaining how to solve the cannon puzzles. Unfortunately, this puzzle has a random solution every time you play (like many of the puzzles in this game) so no one can give you the solution/codes, as they will be individual to your game. It has a "lock" on the thread but that will only prevent you from posting, not reading the numerous posts already there! I believe if you read several of the descriptions you may finally get a light bulb moment! Good luck!

Edited on 04/18/2016 at 10:11:16 PM PST

[Post New]by Mrsboxcar on Aug 14, 16 11:10 PM
I won the gold card in the clock, but I can't remember how. Does anyone know how? I'll be glad when the index guide comes out. I have found 8 out of 10. This one has be stumped. Also, how do you melt the ice on the fish to get to what's underneath at the gas station?

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Sep 18, 16 7:26 PM
rebeccacz wrote:i just download the game but it's black when i open and i can only hear the sound without any image!!

If you're playing on a Mac, the same thing just happened to me with El Capitan. Since the specs on the game page say OS 10.4, I'm assuming this game won't work with more recent operating systems.

Personally, there are a lot of older games I really enjoy, so I'm going to use an emulator to install the server version of 10.6.8 in a partition so I can still play them.

Added in edit: I retract my above statement, as I just successfully played Dire Grove which is also specifies OS 10.4. There may be another reason why we're hearing the sound portion of the cutscenes, but not seeing the video portion.

Edited on 09/19/2016 at 10:30:44 AM PST

Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 124514 on Nov 11, 16 3:32 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ladyt938 on Jan 12, 17 4:12 PM
I have located the cannons. but when I open the map there is nothing I can click The hint button does not indicate that I have missed anything before

[Post New]by ladyt938 on Jan 13, 17 4:30 AM
I have located the cannons. but when I open the map there is nothing I can click The hint button does not indicate that I have missed anything before Where should the stamps be once you have taken them. They are not in my inventory. Should my map have torn pieces. I don't see them?

[Post New]by TJRufus on Jan 15, 17 2:53 PM
I am having trouble with the cannons and the map. I cannot figure out what to do. I can only get 1 of 6 buttons to stay down. Any clues?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 22, 17 10:53 PM
ladyt938 & TJRufus

On the main page (first page) of this forum is a stickied thread entitled "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here. It should answer all of your questions about the map and raising the cannons.

ladyt938, you might also want to check out the walkthrough so you can see a picture of the map with the stamps/map pieces around three edges of the map. You don't click anything on the map, except to zoom in on sections of it. Again, please see the thread mentioned above.

TJRufus, if your buttons are not staying down that means your Roman Numeral is incorrect. Again, please see the thread mentioned above.

This is a challenging puzzle without a doubt, but very do-able, once you understand how. Good luck!

[Post New]by grammytn on Jul 7, 17 8:53 PM
I have the mousetrap in the wine cellar set near the rat hole, but the game won't recognize it and can't continue.

[Post New]by grammytn on Jul 17, 17 7:26 PM
Looking for 13th skull coin at the carriage house. I get a shallow hole but no coin.

[Post New]by grammytn on Jul 18, 17 9:50 AM
grammytn wrote:Looking for 13th skull coin at the carriage house. I get a shallow hole but no coin.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 25, 17 6:40 AM
grammytn wrote:Looking for 13th skull coin at the carriage house. I get a shallow hole but no coin.

Sounds like you have found that one already...? Do you have the other 2?

Go to: