Re:Dark Manor- suggestions/requests for the developers

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Mar 23, 14 2:22 PM
First off - Thank you for all the creative things you have given us. I really appreciate the added blitz scenes when visiting neighbors.

High up on my wish list would be either increasing the amount of free gifts we can earn/send and/or adding a premium gift in the 1000 ish range. I would especially like to see something like the white roses, or the 2000 range like the bush or calla lily. Something I can give (and receive) multiples of that could be placed anywhere as filler or landscaping.

Thanks

Edited on 03/23/2014 at 2:23:00 PM PST

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Mar 23, 14 2:37 PM
How soon before a Chapter 15?

I would lie shorter shipping times for land; more acheivements for gold, more quests to do between HO scene changes; a gift option for juju

Just a few things. Thanks for a fun game.

Stormydem
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Stormydem on Mar 23, 14 7:04 PM
Thanks for a wonderful, fun game!!

I would like to have tall trees that are 1x1 square. And a pond. And can you make the train smaller - it just doesn't look right, and then we can have those three (or four) oh so precious spaces available. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Edited on 03/23/2014 at 7:41:10 PM PST

[Post New]by mystic_mom on Mar 23, 14 11:33 PM
Hi, thank you for taking the time to consider our requests.
First, I'd love to be able to build along the river. (Shorter rezzing times for silver would be great too, seriously they are too long.)
Second, I'd like some things like boats, hammock, picnic blanket, swimmer (could be a drowned victim at night), gondola, boathouse, water trees, water lilies, etc...
Third, a pond would be awesome!
Thank you so much for listening, Dark Manor is awesome!

_candy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _candy on Mar 24, 14 6:31 AM
I would like to see some cars added to place around my manor.

dmhg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dmhg on Mar 24, 14 5:12 PM
I love the game and have been playing for quite some time. I can't spend money so my gold bars are very precious. PLEASE put a second chance (?) button so you can make a correction when you accidently click the "Skip button" I've done this about four times now since I have a very touchy mouse. I also think the idea for river front property with all the trimmings would be great...even if it takes me forever to get there!

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Mar 26, 14 5:01 PM
Here, here; I'd LOVE some ocean . . . erm, RIVER-front property!!! This game, it's my addiction!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 27, 14 7:28 AM
I would love to see a farm house and a tractor to go with the farm barn. I would also love a dock and a fisherman that would be SOO cool!

[Post New]by Creepycrawler on Mar 27, 14 2:23 PM
I would totally love to go inside the manor but only after hitting a higher level. This would give incentive to those at higher levels to keep playing. Just think, a haunted library, an attic... the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking of "Hill House", I would love it!!!!

[Post New]by MercilessMing on Mar 28, 14 10:25 PM
Ming would like some gates like the ones on the opening screen. they would go nicely with the iron fencing.

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Mar 29, 14 6:37 PM
My suggestions and some may be already stated:
less time when going between screens
more time in blitz mode
make screen one size instead of having to move it up & down or sideways
being able to collect juju when visiting the neighbors, considering we click on the button anyway
way to type in neighbors if you know their address
be able to buy things with either less gold or have more items that can be bought with silver instead of gold, as don't have much gold to buy much and it seems like it is hard to collect gold, so don't build as much as I probably should

[Post New]by Chinbangwah on Mar 30, 14 3:44 PM
I would like to see a search added to the neighbors so I can find people. In addition, if someone gifts me, I would like to EASILY gift them right back. It is to many steps now the way it is

Lastly, I have completed all of the episodes and would love to see more soon,

[Post New]by edogawaranpo on Mar 30, 14 4:52 PM
Lots of good ideas here from DM devotees. I would underscore a few suggestions from my personal wish list:

*A larger number of free gifts, and a more efficient system for finding neighbors/returning gifts
*More realistic ornaments such as swimming/fishing holes, reflecting pools, rock gardens, classical statuary, fountains (and the waterfront improvements suggested by others--docks, boathouses, fishermen--would be great fun)
*Ability to expand into the interior of the mansion, room by room. This seems a natural progression as players advance through the higher levels.

The game just keeps getting better, and I look forward to more surprises in the future.

Memento Mori

upthkazo2
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by upthkazo2 on Apr 1, 14 10:22 PM
Since it maybe a little while till the issue of crashing is resolved, how about putting out a surprise package, with 1-2 walkers, plants, objects and/or money, ju-ju.,XP etc that we could purchase at a bargain rate. This could keep us busy for a little while instead of the same old, same old. as we pass the time.

Thanks
upthkazo2

Edited on 04/02/2014 at 12:28:41 AM PST

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Apr 4, 14 5:44 PM
Neighbors list:

Once you have over 100 neighbors, instead of 'Press to load more.' it should be 'Press to load all.'. Thanks.

[Post New]by care44 on Apr 5, 14 9:42 AM
Hey I've got an idea how about fixing the crashing, I am losing energy at an unreal amount, it crashes 9times out of ten. It is not allowing me to buy land. I'm really getting tired of this I'm on level 70 and I've had it. I've been playing for a year and a half and it just keeps getting worse. You should have forseen the popularity of this game when you created it. I've talked to several neighbors with the same issues. Please fix.

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Apr 7, 14 11:49 AM
Too many entries to read here, but would second some of them. And add one other.

I agree:

1. When I lose energy because of crashing, which happens at least 2 or 3 times each time I play, that the game would "reload" my scene when I log back in, so I don't lose the energy, or waste CS's time and mine waiting the 3 or 4 days it takes for them to respond to complaints.

2. I'd like to be able to buy gold with silver, despite how much bfg wants us to spend more money on this.

To add: I'd like to be able to make full 360 degree turns with my items when I redecorate, and not just the 2 turns we currently get. It makes it hard to be very creative with the landscaping, and have the symmetry we like to see with the results. I, personally, don't like the plantation look, and like to design the space out.

[Post New]by catmommy70 on Apr 10, 14 11:43 AM
Hi there. I would love to see some new enigmas and other items available to decorate the grounds--maybe groups of items that belong to certain themes like horror, beach/seaside, victorian, etc. I'd love to be able to make groupings of things like a victorian home, carriages and that kind of thing (for example) and then be able to enter the home and have indoor scenes with old fashioned furniture, candles, etc.

I think the game has ignited an urge to have a sort of virtual dollhouse, and I think that would be a fun addition to it.

Thanks for giving us a place to share ideas!
Tracy

[Post New]by kimbyra on Apr 12, 14 1:20 PM
How about for June a wedding theme. A ghostly bride and groom, and flower arch that becomes thorny at night.

ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Apr 13, 14 9:02 AM
I, too, would like premium gifts between the tombstone and gypsy wagon. Something in the 1,000 silver range would be nice. A quiet, daytime pond that has a Nessie, Ogopogo, Champ-like sea serpent by night would be terrific. Or how about a walking dragon that flies by night like your Nosferatu walker?
Thanks for all you do.
Argent

Go to: