Upcoming Absences

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 16 11:56 AM
Howdy Everybody,

Before I begin, I wanted to say that I'm glad to hear your dog is recovering well ttaravision, and I hope they are happy to be returning home.

I just wanted to stop in to post a quick reminder in this thread. In order to keep the forums easy to navigate, we ask that users please make sure to keep their posts related to Rooms of Memory as much as possible in this thread. This thread can be a useful resource for others, as it's intended to be a quick way to keep track of absent players in the game, or to report your own absence. In order to keep it tidy and accessible for everyone who would like to participate, we ask that the replies please stay related to the game itself.

Thank you for your understanding. If anyone has any questions about absences or anything else in this thread, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Nov 19, 16 2:55 PM
Hi all! I'm recovering from surgery, so I'm gonna be off and on for the next couple of weeks. Suffice it to say, I'm recovering better from the actual surgery than from being on the dang operating table for hours, which messed up my back and makes sitting uncomfortable.

Take care, y'all!

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Nov 25, 16 9:06 AM
jaid_diah. Glad to hear all went well with your surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery and perhaps a back massage.

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 28, 16 7:04 PM
Hi, neighbors.

During the month of December I may not be able to be in the game regularly, due to Real Life stuff--two major projects at work, plus the holidays and family.

Please pardon me if I don't gift the way I usually do. I'll get back to you when I can.

Happy holidays to all of you, whatever you celebrate.

shazziej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shazziej on Nov 29, 16 7:25 PM
Hi, Neighbors,

I will be pretty much out of the game for the month of Dec and early Jan due to RL. I may check in now and then to gift, but will probably be asleep. Feel free to un-neighbor me if that is what works for you.

Best wishes to all!

shazz

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by nixe2000 on Dec 7, 16 12:42 AM
I will be away from Dec 8 to Dec 12. I will fall asleep but I will be back on Tuesday next week.

[Post New]by dallywally on Dec 7, 16 3:35 AM
TO MY NEIGHBOURS - - ( DALLYWALLY )

I haven't been able to get past 89% for nearly three days now. I will persevere with my attempts to remedy the situation and hopefully get it sorted for the weekend comps with my guild buddies.

I've been zzzing quite a bit lately due to the laptop being in the shop for repairs, and now this silly 89% thing again, ugh!

Hopefully, I don't lose more of my good neighbours.

See you all again soon, I hope.

Dallas.

anarita78
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by anarita78 on Dec 8, 16 5:33 AM
Dear neighbors,
Due to a very time and energy demanding job, I will be playing much, much less than before. I thought about leaving but for now I will try to stay and play what I can.
Please feel free to remove me from your neighborhood if you feel I am not contributing enough to your game.
Merry Christmas and may the new year just around the corner bring us all more peace and joy.
Love to all

[Post New]by ViviannaMarie on Dec 8, 16 4:01 PM
Please help pass it around... I live in northwestern Pennsylvania (USA), and our area is getting hit with a snow storm that is supposed to last until Saturday, along with low temperatures that are due to last well into next week. Because of all this, our Internet connections may be thrown off. So if I seemingly 'disappear' for a while, I hope my dear neighbors won't delete me, as it will be the weather preventing my play time... I'm not leaving nor just taking time off!!

Thank you again everyone for being one of my lovely neighbors... I appreciate each of you!!

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Dec 9, 16 3:36 AM
Hey ViviannaMarie, I completely understand your internet issues as I suffer from the same weather problems resulting in me trying to re-load & re-load & re-load ROM. Don't worry your good neighbours will stick with you.
Kind regards

Desp1na
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Dec 12, 16 2:44 AM
Due to an emergency, I may not be able to play.

Thank you for understanding

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Dec 13, 16 2:46 PM
Hi Despina, hope everything is alright for you. Take your time & don't worry about ROM, your good neighbours will be right here when you get back.
Kind regards

[Post New]by Nimshabane on Dec 13, 16 3:54 PM
As an FYI, my good laptop is in the shop getting repaired so I'm struggling along with this older one. (Yes, am often running into that loading issue at the 89% mark!) To top it off, I'm dealing with my first sinus infection of the winter that (as per usual) plays merry havoc with sugar levels and impact of meds. I hate getting old; keep trying to convince body it is only a state of mind but it wants to argue the point!

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 14, 16 7:25 AM
Dear neighbors,

I'm unable to get BigFish to load today, even tho' my internet has no problem with other sites or email. It doesn't look like I'll be able to be in the game today, and who knows when the problem will be fixed.

Very sorry, & hope you're able to enjoy RoM at your end.

Jez_23
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Jez_23 on Dec 16, 16 12:37 PM

To all my neighbours

I have 3 weeks of sea, sun, and family ahead of me. I will try and keep up with the gifting as often as possible, but I hope you'll understand if I miss a few days. I'll should be back to my normal playing by the 6th January.

Happy hunting!

Jez

cgiestela
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Dec 22, 16 4:30 AM
I will be on holidays until the 9th of January. Whenever I have a chance I will gift, but not sure how often. Happy holidays!

[Post New]by Natinka99 on Jan 2, 17 12:38 PM
Hello neighbours,

I will be at vacation without internet from Jan. 06. to Jan 21, after that I will go on playing like usual. I wisch all of you a Happy New Year and much joy with the game.
Natinka99

[Post New]by teetee0228 on Jan 4, 17 9:18 AM

friends-
will be off more than on for the next few weeks. fell and broke my arm can't sit in position for more than a few minutes. enjoy the game.

[Post New]by Aphrael104 on Jan 20, 17 1:45 PM
I am away at work for the following four to six weeks. Will be back round about the end of March.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Jan 21, 17 3:10 AM
I am on holiday a long way from home for 3 weeks (until Feb 12th). Hotel internet connections are never good so may not gift everyday, may mass gift or not at all!
I may also fall asleep but rest assured, I'll be back!! Thank you for keeping me in your hoods

Go to: