Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by KmBiso on Jul 9, 14 7:18 PM
Hi, I am playing on PC and am trying to complete the Yura Festival Quest, I'm on event 10: Festival Music. My problem is that Skyfleet Docks doesn't show the tambourine or mandolin as items available in the scene (I'm at expert rank). I had the same problem earlier when I had to collect the witch's castle puzzle from the Docks. I spent all 40 of my crystals buying those and had to buy one from the auction. I have no more crystals, no where near enough money, and only 2 days to complete the quest so i have to keep turning off my internet to avoid losing the quest, is there a fix coming out for this?
Thank you

mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on Jul 9, 14 7:21 PM
Beginning to like Awakening Kingdoms less and less! After faithfully logging in for 67 days straight, I miss one day and the rewards board goes back to Day 1? So now instead of receiving thousands of coins as a reward each day I only receive a few hundred and my power up level of 4 drops all the way back to 1 again.

Seems like an extremely unfair punishment for missing just one log-in to me. If the game continues this trend of outrageously excessive energy points to level up, and wiping out an entire two months achievement simply because a player did not play the game for one day then I'm ready to call it quits.

BZ is getting much too greedy. Their obvious attempts to force players to spend boo-coo bucks to achieve the next level is turning a truly fun game into a total waste of time and money.

tweens63
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tweens63 on Jul 9, 14 7:23 PM
sazoria wrote:Levelled up the three new areas to grand master level, but the achievement still says I only have 102 of the 105 trophies needed to get the reward?!
It seems to have ignored three of the trophies I have achieved and now I can't get my 26 crystals

Having the exact same problem, sazoria! I have all the trophies except for one...Grand Master at the Stone Circle. Yet it only says I have 101 out of the 105 needed. Hope this gets fixed...I'd like my crystals too!

gamegirl8
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gamegirl8 on Jul 9, 14 8:45 PM
ClmbaGrg2011 wrote:"Mural Story" - Fahleed's part. the Mini Centaurs, the Lone Centaurs book. I have items and it is not letting me "give" them.

I have this same problem. I easily had 20 Lone Centaurs books & at first it wouldn't let me use the 'give' button. I figured I'd try to get the Mini Centaurs & see if then it would let me give both. I got the final of the 15 Mini Centaurs tonight & when I hit the "give" button for the Mini's it 'gave' the Books instead. Now it's still saying I need more items & won't let me give the Mini's.

gamegirl8
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gamegirl8 on Jul 9, 14 8:55 PM
In the new update the Stone Circle rewards are sometimes the regular Stone Circle rewards (such as the honey) & sometimes the same rewards as the Gnome Village. It's making it hard to obtain the Stone Circle items, but on the other hand, I've obtained a few more moon teas

I assume this is unintended. When I get the Gnome Village rewards showing before I play, I've tried shutting down & going back in, but that doesn't re-set it. For a while I thought it was every other play, but it seems more random than that. I often will get the Gnome Village a few times in a row & then it will go back to the normal Stone Circle items. Stone Circle is expensive to play & I assume they'll start to ask us for large amounts of rare items. These items will be even more rare if more than half the time you don't even get the right reward items.

Mini centaurs

[Post New]by princessedhuoda on Jul 10, 14 7:07 AM
Awakening kingdoms - version 1.81 - Level 48

In falheed quest we need to give 15 mini centaurs
I have 17 and the quest show i have 15/15 but when i click to give the 15 mini centaurs i get e message that i do not have the resources and need to continue playing the scenes to get more !!!!!!!

[Post New]by ClmbaGrg2011 on Jul 10, 14 8:59 AM
gamegirl8 wrote:
ClmbaGrg2011 wrote:"Mural Story" - Fahleed's part. the Mini Centaurs, the Lone Centaurs book. I have items and it is not letting me "give" them.

I have this same problem. I easily had 20 Lone Centaurs books & at first it wouldn't let me use the 'give' button. I figured I'd try to get the Mini Centaurs & see if then it would let me give both. I got the final of the 15 Mini Centaurs tonight & when I hit the "give" button for the Mini's it 'gave' the Books instead. Now it's still saying I need more items & won't let me give the Mini's.

I tried that and it did let me turn in the books. I'm wondering if all of the 'Give' buttons are out of order.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jul 10, 14 10:42 AM
I am not able to collect any cash from my collections...I exchanged $300.00 2X and although it subtracted the items, I did not receive any money added to my total...I don't know if I'm missing something or this is a glitch in the game..I have always been able to "collect" cash prior to this last update...

zephyr369
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by zephyr369 on Jul 10, 14 6:26 PM
New Glitch seems to have come up since the latest update, unless something has changed without explanation...

Despite having completed another week of play, the game failed to award the usual Bundle prize. I didn't notice any other award either.

[Post New]by fuzzyless on Jul 10, 14 6:42 PM
Help!!!!! I am not tech savvy. Here's my problem.Levelled up from 74 to75 yesterday and everything was O K. I left the game for several hours and came back to find that I have gone back to level 74 and all the extras that I have used to get to 75 are still gone but the energy bar has also gone back to where it was before I levelled up.Is there something I can do to get things back or to be levelled up to 75 again???This is getting to be a royal pain in the ....and not much fun anymore.I am loosing my sense of ha ha!!!

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Jul 11, 14 9:59 AM
I am at level 59 and still don't have last door tile?

[Post New]by sirenne on Jul 11, 14 11:41 AM
ClmbaGrg2011 wrote:
gamegirl8 wrote:

I tried that and it did let me turn in the books. I'm wondering if all of the 'Give' buttons are out of order.

Same problem here. I had a similar issue with one of the previous quests, when I clicked "Play now" it gave the items finishing the quest, but with Fahleed's mural it doesn't work.
The previous update also reset my multiplier from level 4 to 1 - not funny

[Post New]by dracon1980 on Jul 11, 14 3:29 PM
sirenne wrote:
ClmbaGrg2011 wrote:
gamegirl8 wrote:

I have the same problem, someone know how to solve this?

Annateia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Annateia on Jul 12, 14 1:07 AM
The Stone Circle picture mode is unfortunately messed up. It drops only the prizes meant for Gnome Village, such as glass slippers, flowers, buckle, bracelet. They do not show up on the list of Stone Circle prizes, therefore I am sure this is an error. Not a single Stone Circle related item, such as honey or swords, is dropped in this mode.

msbhavn66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msbhavn66 on Jul 12, 14 10:42 AM
Fortunelily wrote:I've been trying off and on since December, to play this game. Everytime I log on, it resets me... and I'm tired of starting over. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and given bfg administrator rights. Anyone else still having this problem, or know a fix?

This used to be my favorite game....until I got reset to level one about 7 times. Well, it happened again two days ago and I give up. Really disappointed, I did everything they said, set up the login, and it still screwed up. How sad. The other game they have works fine (antique road trip) so unclear why this one doesn't work. :o(

pjck
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pjck on Jul 12, 14 12:46 PM
Since the most recent update, I'm not able to connect to the game at all. I click on the icon to play and get the Awakening Kingdoms screen & it says "connecting to game" but never connects. I have to ctl-alt-del to get out of it.

Getting people to join your game?

[Post New]by kivy777 on Jul 12, 14 1:29 PM
Hi , My name is Kate,
And I would like to finish some quests but I guess you need to get friends on board to help do that.
So I went to tools and tried to find out how to do just that, invite friends that is . Yet I got a error message scolding me for not abiding to term and conditions, what was that about.
All I need to do is find a friend or two to proceed with some of the quests, and bloody hell if there are more friends who join , the more the better, don't ya think?

]

[Post New]by sherrieallen95 on Jul 12, 14 5:16 PM
yep me too, having the same problem with fahleed and also i've been playing blessida's quest since the new update and i'm still stuck at one in the gnome village no matter how many times i play it won't let me collect the items.

ahsten75
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in connecting

[Post New]by ahsten75 on Jul 13, 14 7:27 AM
ahsten75 wrote:
Angelfish16 wrote:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in Connecting and I still have NOT heard anything concerning my problem!!!!

Have sent a request into Support. Have heard NOTHING. Is anyone there????

Have waited patiently. The 72 hrs have come and gone with no communication. It has been nearly a week. Will someone, please, contact me about this problem???

Why are we to post our Tech issues here AND contact Support. This does not compute.

Thank you.

Angelfish16

I've been having the same problem for more than a month and 2 updates ago. I thought they fixed the bug with the last update, but no luck.

I'm still having the same problem Big Fish!!! Do you even read these messages?

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jul 13, 14 1:31 PM
This thread is very long so I apologize if I am being redundant. I know there is a glitch in Stone Circle in regards to Sacred Grove items.

Could this glitch be be causing an issue with the number of awarded trophies for map scenes recorded under the achievements tab? It doesn't appear that the trophies in Stone Circle are making it to the list.

Go to: