Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 22, 14 2:33 PM
You can tell where to place them when you hover over the spots your arrow will have two little gear wheels..........sometimes placing them just to the left slightly works.

[Post New]by jzwhannah on Nov 22, 14 2:40 PM
Ah, here I was trying to place them perfectly in the available impression, when I placed them off-center to the left, as you suggested, it worked finally! Thank you!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 22, 14 3:27 PM
You are welcome

[Post New]by rachelsudd on Nov 23, 14 9:10 AM
How do I get in the tournament lobby

[Post New]by KILOB59 on Nov 23, 14 10:32 AM
Hi there, I have been playing this game for awhile and love it but am also getting pretty frustrated. I am at level 18 and to get through one task I always have to go to the same place for the item needed so have to wait an hour after each time to get it. Am I doing anything wrong or is this typical? I have not spent any money to buy additional gems, is this what they want you to do?

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 23, 14 10:56 AM
KILOB59 wrote:Hi there, I have been playing this game for awhile and love it but am also getting pretty frustrated. I am at level 18 and to get through one task I always have to go to the same place for the item needed so have to wait an hour after each time to get it. Am I doing anything wrong or is this typical? I have not spent any money to buy additional gems, is this what they want you to do?

Hell-o WELCOME, NO , You are progressing the right way , as you max out each HOS to 50 coins they all will take an hour to recharge . there are still things to do while you wait .

[Post New]by hcdarling on Nov 23, 14 12:59 PM
Hello. I am looking to add some friends. I have plenty of items to gift and will help in any way I can. My ID is 368582. Thanks!

[Post New]by Brevelin on Nov 25, 14 2:56 AM
How do I start a 2nd game?

Edited on 11/25/2014 at 2:57:52 AM PST

Quim52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Quim52 on Nov 25, 14 8:52 AM
bonny52, you may be tapping or clicking a button that has five diamonds in it, that appears above an item, to get that item in exchange for the diamonds without having to wait for any timer to expire and then go through a Hidden Object Puzzle, and maybe get the item if they don't bait and switch me and give me something else. I wish they would ask for confirmation, but they don't, so sometimes I fall asleep playing Midnight Castle and wake with a snort to find that I had tapped on a button I was trying not to tap on.

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Nov 26, 14 9:25 AM
Hi all. I've been trying to add friends but every time I enter a game id I get the message "no matches found" please add me as I'm a daily player and would like to share supplies and gifts etc. My id is a147285 thank you :-)

[Post New]by kazoo460 on Nov 26, 14 11:58 AM
Please add me as a friend. Game ID is 375019. Thanks

[Post New]by tylerlilly12 on Nov 26, 14 11:32 PM
Hello. My question is that I have earned around 40 free gifts for friends but I don't know how to use them. Can someone please explain it to me?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 27, 14 6:40 AM
Tyler...........there is no use for them now..........we are hoping that there is someday a use for them.

7anon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 7anon on Nov 28, 14 1:20 PM
rachelsudd wrote:How do I get in the tournament lobby

Hi

Me too, before it was the loading problem now I can open it but I cannot do anything

It is like this always

Somebody tell us please

[Post New]by PollyPinks on Nov 29, 14 4:22 AM
I've been playing Midnight Castle for a couple of months. Love it. I'm addicted! When I first began playing I didn't realize I was able to create pets and I didn't keep the eggs but sold them to open areas and advance levels. How do you "earn" these eggs again? I can not afford to purchase coins and diamonds as I am on a fixed income--which I assume most people are these days.

Also, I'm on level 34 and "play dice with the golden dragon" to earn rewards is something that I have not seen during my game playing. Where is it? How do I get to that area?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Edited on 11/29/2014 at 6:06:03 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 29, 14 6:45 AM
Polly......eggs come from the wheel of fortune......rarely from the dice game (you play dice with the dragon.....when you click on the dice game, at the bottom is an arrow....click and the page goes down....there is the dragon)....there are threads "eggs to trade" and "eggs to gift".........see if anyone there can help.....sometimes just putting them on your wish list helps........you never know when one of your friends has an extra egg.

Beevg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Beevg on Nov 29, 14 8:56 AM
Please friend me 381562 - thanks!

[Post New]by sparky1303 on Nov 29, 14 5:19 PM
Never can have to many friends in this world........please add me...i1163594

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Nov 30, 14 9:32 PM
Help please. I have won Little Red Riding Hood and Queen Nefertiti. They went up into the List of Achievements area never to be seen again. Can someone tell me what they are for - I am on level 32. Also the Daily Quest never finds the items requested.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 1, 14 6:43 AM
Dear Country,

The achievements you have won are to change your avatar (if you wish)....click on your avatar (upper left corner)....then click on the little pencil by the avatar....all the avatars you have earned will come up. You may change your avatar if the picture has an arrow under it.

The find path only works when looking for an item in the game quests....the daily quest find path only tells you where the item is.

Go to: