Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by jEMSW on May 8, 17 10:06 AM
There are 2 entirely different "Obsidian Ink" inventory items;

1 - has gold rimmed lid & spilt ink

2 - has a cork & chains

I already find it difficult enough keeping track of what the inventory items are, without the added confusion of having 2 with the same name.

Please, Please, Please , can you 'Kind & Wonderful Developers', fix this problem?

Thank you!

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,145 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 9, 17 8:00 AM
Please take a closer look (from a player's point of view) at the search options here!

We have : Search All Forums
or
Advanced Forum Search

Why not add a simple default for the game we are playing...the forum we are in?

"Search by Relevance or Date": ha! the date one is backwards...am searching for something recent...not from 2014!

Also, the majority of time a search has results that span multiple pages, only the first page or two works.

Valkyrie_6
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on May 9, 17 3:32 PM
At the moment there are just two amulets and they both relate to the cool down time.

I should like the developers to consider amulets that do other things, please.

One idea I have is related to what one receives out of HOSs. Within the game there are quite a lot of zoom zones that require two, or sometimes even three, copies of an item to be used, so one goes through the link to the HOS and plays that HOS to obtain the item and then waits an hour before doing it again to obtain the 2nd one etcetera.

My idea for an amulet is one that makes the HOS give you two copies of whatever item it is going to give you, rather than just the one.

Just another idea for the melting pot, so to say.

Best regards

Philip
Bendigo, Victoria
Australia (621284)

[Post New]by Wolfgal_2000 on May 11, 17 6:26 PM
I would second that amulet suggestion

As for my own suggestion, I've been thinking that it would make things easier to navigate if achievements and avatars both had two sections, one as an "Earned" section, and the other for ones not yet earned. As the list of achievements and number of avatars grows, it takes a bit longer to find what I want.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,756 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 12, 17 7:51 AM
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVS (sniff, sniff).... please, give us a REAL looking animal avatar in the future like the tiger.... pretty please (with sugar on top)...

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,085 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 12, 17 7:58 AM
I would also absolutely love to have the Tiger as an avatar! Just the Tiger, no lady. He is awesome!!!

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
4,184 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 12, 17 8:01 AM
gohill wrote:DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVS (sniff, sniff).... please, give us a REAL looking animal avatar in the future like the tiger.... pretty please (with sugar on top)...

Ohhhh I like that idea.

Any big cat will do: Tiger, Lion, Panther, Cheetah

Personally I would love a Hawk (but that's being a bit selfish )

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,085 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 12, 17 8:04 AM
Ooooo, a Panther! Yes!!!

cloudlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cloudlady on May 13, 17 3:10 AM
I have been wondering about past Castle Challenge avatars and how to make them available to players who didn't have a chance to win them or have lost them because of a game crash (like me ). Maybe it's been suggested before, but I thought it would be nice to be able to buy them once the Castle Challenge is over. For coins or diamonds or magic shards, just like you buy furniture for the private rooms.
I really miss my Vampiress and my Fortune Teller ...

Edit - have just read messages on this subject in the thread "Ideas re: past CCs missed". And now I feel really bad. I didn't truly think this through when I posted my suggestion
I totally agree with Gen-1236's post in that thread:

Gen_1236 wrote:Hello.
I have read this whole discussion and can see both sides of the argument.
I have been playing for less that a year. I see the unattainable avatars and wish for a way to get them.
But, after three seasonal events, I can understand that it is not fair for anyone to just be able to buy them. No matter what the cost.
My suggestion is in line with the shop. But instead of buying the avatar, you buy a number of quests. The avatar sets come in threes. You have to complete 10 X 10 part Daily quests to get the first avatar, 20 X 10 part DQs for the second and 30 X 10 part DQs for the third.
Then at least you would know that whoever has that avatar has earned it.
Thanks,
Harry

I believe something along those lines would be a much better way of solving the issue, as it would not only require a lot of inventory, time and effort but also retain a timed aspect. Players who completed the original challenge(s) would not be affected while others would still have the opportunity to earn the avatars.

Edited on 05/20/2017 at 8:19:27 AM PST

[Post New]by zsgram on May 17, 17 9:31 AM
The fall and spring special events are way to long, maybe make them 30 days and let them go.
I would love a search bar just for Midnight castle, then maybe someone could help me when I get stuck.
Just suggestions

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,145 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 17, 17 9:47 AM
zsgram wrote:The fall and spring special events are way to long, maybe make them 30 days and let them go.
I would love a search bar just for Midnight castle, then maybe someone could help me when I get stuck.
Just suggestions

IMHO, the events are not too long at all!

So nice to be able to keep chasing the event morphs and for players to keep gathering event goodies to help with their achievements. Many players can't play as much as others.

Yes! A separate search for each game (without using 'advanced') would help a lot...

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,145 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 17, 17 9:48 AM
Would be kind to add more info in the Amulet page...something that keeps track of our daily 20!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 19, 17 7:13 AM
Hi Elephant team!

Thank you so much for the joy and entertainment you have brought me through dozens of your games.

I'm not much for gushing, so assume the rest of the wonderful things you deserve to hear - I'm sure they're all here 100s of times.

Some ideas.

1. I love the puzzles, even if the odds are now depressing. The vignettes are lovely. I would love to see them as wallpapers, perhaps as an achievement?

2. Also love the revamp of the characters in their fairy tale form (LOVE the wizardy Lord Chamberlain). Again, hate to see these guys just disappear - perhaps future achievement avatars?

3. I hope you have some more ideas of what we can do with our Destiny keys - I have 2000 and counting!! And more Exclusive Food than I'll ever use.

4. I also want to thank you for the change in background music for the SE. Changes are good. We spend a lot of time with MCs background music in our head - I develop ear worms and hear it in my sleep.

5. Also, I am with cloudlady - access to previous CC avatars at some later date would be cool. It is clear I missed some wonderful events before I returned from outer space.

6. I also like Valkyrie_6's ideas for more amulets.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and especial THANK YOU! for side quests, which have saved my sanity - not to mention my interest in Midnight Castle.

Cheers

Justie 206420
Western Australia

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 595396 on May 19, 17 7:45 AM
How about a Quiet room we could go into where we just have the click on items and watch the turtle dive the alligator hatch the rabbits wiggle there ears and nose etc? Kind of a place to just enjoy and rest.

Love the artwork. TOAD/Otter/MOUSE PC

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on May 19, 17 8:02 AM
I could get to like that, I reckon. I love those little touches where things move.

My favourite is the snake in Mountain Heart. I am phobic about snakes, so I try not to focus on it too much, so you can imagine the heart attack I gave myself when I accidentally clicked on it and got its tongue flicking at me - in night mode!!

I go and visit my friends rooms whenever I need a quiet place, and catch the golden butterflies. But I agree, somewhere you can just relax and be silly might be fun.

[Post New]by Fiddicat on May 24, 17 6:16 AM
My vision means that sometimes I have difficulty with low contrast. It would be nice, in my opinion, if you had a setting for accessibility that allowed a slider to adjust lighting to brighter screens with more contrast and fewer deep dark areas. I play on iPad.

Gen_1236
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on May 24, 17 7:23 AM
Hello.
I would like a counting timer on my private room chest.
I would also like all the eggs to be in one place in my inventory. Eggs are eggs.
And is it possible to have separate folders for the wish lists? It takes me a long time to figure out what I need and update my wishlist daily.
Thanks,
Harry.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
4,184 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 24, 17 9:21 AM
Need to be able to get more than 20 Energy Balls every 24 hours (at least double that) if anyone wants to be able to complete the Gnome Daily Quest achievements in this lifetime.

With the amount of time I have to play and the average DQ's I can get done in a day it will take me between 3 to 4 years to get all those achievements (3 - part, 5 - part, and 10 - part. Which is 1500 total DQ's at the very least).

Being able to activate the No Cooldown Amulet more often would be beneficial to having a chance toward those achievements.

Pazlovejoy
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on May 24, 17 10:58 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Need to be able to get more than 20 Energy Balls every 24 hours (at least double that) if anyone wants to be able to complete the Gnome Daily Quest achievements in this lifetime.

With the amount of time I have to play and the average DQ's I can get done in a day it will take me between 3 to 4 years to get all those achievements (3 - part, 5 - part, and 10 - part. Which is 1500 total DQ's at the very least).

Being able to activate the No Cooldown Amulet more often would be beneficial to having a chance toward those achievements.

I find it extremely difficult and frustrating to get just the 20 energy balls each day. It usually takes more than 200 HOS to get the 20 energy balls. For me, that is almost 4 hours. So while I agree that the limit to 20 should be ended, I wish even more that the drop rate for energy balls be increased or that they be added as one of the rewards for completing parts of side quests.

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,401 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 24, 17 11:38 AM
How about having mini-events again and making the reward for meeting the global goal 100 energy balls?

Go to: