Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 18, 16 7:50 AM
Well I'm stuck.. I'm on level 28 and the only quest I have is to open the mansion door.. but unfortunately I can't do it.. I click on the go to and it does nothing. I haven't been able to craft the other items the door needs to open.. I don't know what to do.. any suggestions..

[Post New]by tech_lady87 on Oct 18, 16 7:53 AM
BTW.. I've tried the uninstall and reinstalling the game too.. even changed the account that big fish was signed in with and it still was at the level I was at.. only thing I know to do is do a factory restore on computer and start all over.. cuz uninstalling the game and deleting the game info does nothing as far as letting you restart the game.

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Oct 22, 16 8:28 AM
Why does no one answers? Are their no mods on this board?

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Oct 22, 16 8:55 AM
Tech_lady87, it looks like we're here all alone. Back to Midnight Castle.

[Post New]by piperhaven on Oct 26, 16 11:48 AM
I believe the developers of BFG have lost interest in this game or it was experiencing too many technical glitches. The only way to move forward smoothly is to keep buying orbs in order to bypass challenges. It has become a milch cow. You can keep on paying and playing if you are enjoying it. I think I may return occasionally as I am enjoying the game but want to keep costs low.

[Post New]by RuthlessRed on Feb 27, 17 6:22 AM
I reached activating the sword in Agency 33 and opened the cave only to have the message of Be patient ...All will be revealed in time and I can't go any further. I have gone back and repeated the process x1 and now the swords are gone and I can't finish the game. I have invested alot of money in buying orbs, please fix this for me.....I am npt a happy camper!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Feb 27, 17 7:23 AM
RuthlessRed, I believe you have reached the end of the game other than completing achievements. There will not be any more updates, so that's it. Just to confirm, however, what level are you on ?

Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by RuthlessRed on Feb 28, 17 12:45 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by RuthlessRed on Feb 28, 17 1:07 PM
RuthlessRed wrote:I reached activating the sword in Agency 33 and opened the cave only to have the message of Be patient ...All will be revealed in time and I can't go any further. I have gone back and repeated the process x1 and now the swords are gone and I can't finish the game. I have invested alot of money in buying orbs, please fix this for me.....I am npt a happy camper!!!

[Post New]by RuthlessRed on Feb 28, 17 1:11 PM
I am on Level 49 - then under it has 1,/m/1,8m
I haven' battled the Titans or been given the chance to release Promethius. There are still several items in the arches that I have not won items to release and use, I really hope this is not the end!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Feb 28, 17 5:08 PM
Sorry, RuthlessRed, it really is as far as you can go with the quests. Read the top thread in this forum titled," An Important Announcement Regarding Agency 33 - August 18, 2015." You will see (unfortunately) that there will be no more updates. Based on what you've said about your level and where you are, you are at the end of the quests. That said, you can still try to get some personal achievements in this game. That aforementioned thread also mentions Midnight Castle. If you haven't tried it, I would strongly recommend it. It's also a Free-to-Play game that's very popular and has a great forum associated with it. Good Luck.

[Post New]by Dbabyblair on Mar 7, 17 3:30 PM
Tried to play the game yesterday and got black screen and box titled fatal error. Tried again same thing happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing happened. What do I do now?

zeter
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by zeter on Mar 11, 17 1:52 AM
My summoning stones have been locked for over a week with the 22:00 lock. Could it please be fixed.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 11, 17 8:28 AM
zeter, you're out of luck. The summoning stones problem is a bug in the game. It has existed for quite a while. Since there will be no more updates, the problem will not be fixed. However, you can still enjoy the rest of the game. Good Luck

[Post New]by sbowden on Jun 9, 17 7:56 AM
game will not open anymore. I have been playing it for months and it just won't open back up after I quit one day.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 9, 17 11:38 AM
sbowden, welcome to the forum. Try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. You should not lose any progress. Good Luck.

ac5kat43
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by ac5kat43 on Dec 6, 17 9:35 AM
Daiman's "New Gadgets" Goal (shows up around Level 12) says to finish the "Captain's Cabin" scene with the 'Starfall' challenge but the picture for this goal shows the 'Endless Rain' challenge symbol and, in fact, the player must use the 'Endless Rain' challenge in this scene to complete this goal. This has caused many players to waste precious resources creating the wrong 'Tool' to complete this goal (namely, creating the 'Orion belt' for the Starfall instead of the needed 'Ice swan' for Endless Rain).

Unfortunately, since this game is no longer being updated, the game developers won't be correcting this goal statement to read the 'Endless Rain' challenge instead of the 'Starfall' challenge. So I thought I'd post this 'game statement error problem' here to help any new players having difficulty finishing this goal. Good Luck!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 6, 17 3:18 PM
ac5kat43, good catch! I'd finished this game a long time ago and had completely forgotten about this glitch. Thought of another piece of advice:

Whenever you can, go to Headquarters and click on the wall with pics. Then spend the coins on all four pics on the bottom. After 1 to 24 hours, you will be "rewarded" with stamps. When you get the stamps, click on "Items" on the bottom of the map screen. Then click on the top, left icon - "Specials". It will show you how many stamps you have and what items you can buy with them. I used the stamps to get magnifiers. They were very useful when you needed a particular item, after winning an HOS. Good luck.

[Post New]by MajjicDragon on Jan 13, 18 6:52 AM
Your helpful links on the opening post are broken. My Agency 33 profile was corrupt according to a message received in the game. Now when I try to launch the game, Windows 10 on my laptop tells me "Agency 33 has stopped working" and the program closes.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, to no good effect. I really enjoy the game. Is there a way to remove the corrupt profile and start over? Many thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 1, 18 1:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report your experiences and the issues that are encountered while playing Agency 33. I just wanted to swim by real fast to help with some of the more recent issues reported in the forums as well as how to reach out to our Support Team should more assistance be needed beyond what is found on our Big Fish Help Pages.

MajjicDragon, thank you for letting us know and for your patience. I've checked those links and see that they seem to be active and available for our players to read through. What I recommend is refreshing the browser or page that seems to be having trouble to see if reloading it can help quickly. Otherwise, I recommend clearing your browser's cache, which might help when a page doesn't seem to be loading properly or at all even when there is a strong connection to the Internet:

Clear Browser Cache

For our players that are experiencing issues that don't seem to be resolved by our above linked Help Pages, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and what is happening. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: