bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by bethcow on Mar 30, 18 10:24 AM
Beyond angry. I cannot contact the technical support team as I have no ID number as I do not play on facebook. I play on my PC alone. Please restore my game progress and purchases as soon as possible. I have enjoyed this game despite its flaws.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 18 3:08 PM
Hello bethcow,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be a loss of progress and some trouble contacting our Support Team. I'd be happy to clarify a little bit as well as provide some additional information that may help in contacting our teams.

The best thing to do in this case is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Players can provide their Passport number if they are unable to find or retrieve a User ID to provide.

To clarify, players do not need to enter anything in the optional ID field, because sometimes players may not have their unique ID to provide for the game due to a crash or being unable to access the game itself. If you are unable to find either of those IDs to provide above, don't hesitate leaving it blank so that you can still reach out to our teams. They'll be sure to follow up with further questions or information to assist further.

Thank you for your time and patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bethcow on Mar 30, 18 4:16 PM
I left it blank and could not submit to the team. Where do I find the passport number. If it is in the game that I lost I guess that is not possible.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 18 4:39 PM
Hello again bethcow,

I'm unsure why that didn't work as expected, did you run into specific errors or messages? If you ran into a message saying a specific field is required, you may need to fill in a specific section to continue with sending us that request. I can confirm that the ID field is an optional field, so I would double check to ensure that all other required fields have been filled out before submitting your request.

If that doesn't seem to help, I recommend clearing the browser's cache and trying to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team afterwards. The following article can assist with clearing your browser's cache:

Clear Browser Cache

I recommend not providing your ID at this time as it sounds like you had a complete loss of progress, so that ID will not be available at this time.

Otherwise, please PM me directly with details of what you are experiencing when trying to contact our Support Team. Please provide for me any messages you receive when trying to submit a request, the steps you've tried to resolve the issue, the browser you are using, the operating system you are using, and any other specific messages or things that you've observed while trying to use the above contact link. I'll be sure to follow up as soon as I can to investigate why this may be happening and provide some assistance privately.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that you are able to get in touch with our Reps for further support. Otherwise, I look forward to your private message. I'll be sure to follow up as soon as I can possibly do so.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 4:40:49 PM PST

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bethcow on Mar 30, 18 5:57 PM
I cannot contact this team. So would suggest you contact them for me. I have played the game until the end and am waiting for Copenhagen to open up. I would appreciate your help. I am sure I am not the first to have this problem and won't be the last. I use Internet Explorer.

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 5:59:07 PM PST

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bethcow on Mar 31, 18 1:27 AM
Still no resolution from team or moderators.

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Mar 31, 18 8:16 AM
I have been giving and asking for lives from my Facebook friends but besides not receiving any back , I am told that I have exceeded the request amount. The Request remains to be 0 in the box and cannot receive Gifts and to start by sending gifts which I thought I have been giving.
My friend that I have started with quit GD , my first choice gifts keep going to her which is the black hole. I want to change it and I am not able to.

Please Help ...Thank you.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 31, 18 3:20 PM
Hello bethcow and Woosywoosy1,

Thank you both for your patience. I'm swimming over to provide some help as quickly as I can.

bethcow: Abu Dhabi is the current end of content for the PC version of the game. Until the next new content update for the PC version of Gummy Drop!, Copenhagen won't unlock. Updates for the PC game will be announced in the thread below:

New update available for Gummy Drop! (PC)

If the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop! is being played, Abu Dhabi has been completed, and Copenhagen still won't unlock, then emailing our Gummy Drop! Support Team would be the best step to take. The Moderation Team isn't able to contact our Support Team on customers' behalf. If the website isn't loading properly, then clearing the browser's cache might be a good idea. The help article below contains further instruction:

Clear Browser Cache

Woosywoosy1: Sending and receiving lives with friends isn't available in the PC version of this game. If you're playing the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop! and your available requests remain at zero, I'd also recommend contacting our Support Team. Please include the game's User ID with your inquiry.

I hope this information has been helpful. If new questions arise in the future, you're always welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're always happy to be of service.

bfgBeruna

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bethcow on Apr 4, 18 1:24 PM
Not one bit helpful. My game was completely obliterated, I am aware we are waiting for Copenhagen to open. I do not play on fb as I was too far advanced in the game when Fb finally opened up for PC players. It would appear that you cannot resolve the issue nor restore my purchases,

I would advise you to read players issues individually rather than assume they are all the same.

The game has ended for me now. I am not happy but I refuse to start from the beginning only to have the same thing happen again. That would be a pointless exercise.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 4, 18 3:10 PM
Hello bethcow,

I sincerely apologize for not reading further back and making myself more familiar with what's happened to your game. You deserve the best from the Moderation Team and our Gummy Drop! Support Team, and I'll endeavor to provide that going forward.

It sounds like the submission form hasn't been working. Please PM me or another moderator and let us know if any messages are received when the ticket won't submit to Customer Support. We'll do everything we can to figure out what's preventing the email from being sent to them.

Before swimming off, I'd like to add that if you download the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop!, our Support Team will be able to rebuild as much of the game as they can. (The tool they use is unable to rebuild monuments, resource marts, and shipping ports. It cannot redo Helping Hands levels either. The Support Team will give you enough coins and resources to rebuild and redo those structures and levels.)

For more information please see the help article below:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

Thank you so much for your patience. I look forward to hearing back from you and wish you the very best.

bfgBeruna

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 11, 18 4:58 PM
I have a general tech question for pc not related to GD, when I download a new game it goes to a save file and I either have to go to the file to transfer the game to the game manager or to my purchase history to install it, it does this both when set on manual or automatic for updates, I also tried logging out and back in to game manager right before purchase and that didn't help any, it used to go straight to the game manager for the download right after I would click install but it stopped doing that a while back, how do I get it to download to game manager right from the purchase page like it used to?

[Post New]by AngieMagic on Apr 12, 18 6:15 AM
Please help!

This morning I have lost all progress in the game.
It has also lost my profile pic, so it MAY just be a (even worse than usual) Fb connection error, but I don't see enough people complaining for that ...?

I have tried leave & reloading.
Shut down gameroom completely & restarted
Gone through tutorial
Nothing is working, don't know how to get my progress back

Was going to delete the downloaded game in Gameroom but wasn't sure if that would delete just the download or actually remove it from my Fb a/c so didn't take the risk.

This is all on my PC (win8 I think, might be 7) Not tried on my tablet - instaled the game on there about 10 days ago & it never loaded just hung

Any ideas? Am so stressed about a stupid game it's silly LOL

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 12, 18 11:13 AM
Hi Lambina and AngieMagic,

It sounds like there have been some troubles with running downloaded files automatically, and also an issue with progress loss. I'll definitely do my best to help out for each of these situations.

Lambina: Depending on the web browser being used, the steps for checking settings to make sure everything is set up to open or run files automatically will vary. Because of this, it would be really helpful if you could let me know which web browser you generally use. If you'd prefer to PM that information to me and troubleshoot privately, that's fine as well! Just send me a message, and I'll be happy to help out to the best of my abilities.

AngieMagic: Let's see if we can quickly get that progress back! The first thing I would recommend is double-checking to see which Facebook account is signed in to the Gameroom (if any is at all). If it's the correct profile that usually has your full progress, please try signing out and then back in again to see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn't seem to help, please send an email to our Gummy Drop! Support Team that includes any error message you may be seeing during the steps outlined above. It's also great to include your User ID in the email, if it's available.

If there are any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators by PM. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Goldfish25 on Apr 14, 18 9:07 AM
Hi

I've played Gummy Drop for quite some time and have reached Havana where I'm over half way through. Tried to play today, message to say my profile is corrupt (?) and I should create a new one, game starts but put me right back to Sydney level 1 !!??? What's going on here - how can I restore my original game, therefore my progress and the boosters I've bought with real money.

This isn't fair - thank you for your help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 9:24 AM
Hello Goldfish25,

I'm so sorry to hear that Gummy Drop! progress was lost. Unfortunately, since the PC version of the game saves its data directly to the hard drive of the computer on which it's played, we can't restore its progress when it's been lost. I do have an alternative to suggest, though.

Facebook offers a version of Gummy Drop! through its gaming app Gameroom. The Gameroom app can be downloaded onto a PC, and by playing Gummy Drop! through the app, you can save the game's progress to our servers while still playing on your computer. This version does require that players have a Facebook account and that they connect their game to that account.

For more information about playing Gummy Drop! through Gameroom, please see the help article below:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

If you'd like to play the Facebook Gameroom version of Gummy Drop! then our Gummy Drop! Support Team can rebuild your progress once you've started a new game. Just send them the game's User ID with the inquiry and let them know how far you'd gotten in your previous game. They'll do their absolute best to restore as much progress as possible.

I hope this information helps. If you have any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're here to listen and to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by kddkdn on Apr 22, 18 11:18 PM
I ran Dr. Felix to submit to a request form, but they ask for the in game id and the problem I am having won't let me get to that area. My problem is that anytime I click on the passport it kicks me completely out of the game. This is very frustrating, can some one please help.

Thank you
kdnkdd

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 23, 18 3:13 PM
Hi kddkdn,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles accessing parts of the game due to it closing down when attempting to do so. It sounds like you're playing on a PC, so the best place to start would be trying out the steps from our help article designed to assist with freezing or crashing issues. Here's a link to that article and its helpful tips:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open (Computer)

If that does not resolve the issue, please go ahead and contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. If you do not have your User ID, that's okay! The message can still be sent, since the User ID is an optional field for the request form.

I hope this helps in some way. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any additional questions. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by CassieCat123 on Apr 25, 18 2:45 PM
After making it through levels 8-1 to 8-3 in San Francisco, the hippie won't give me the green gem. She asks if I would like to buy it (the green gem) and there's a green button that says the price is 10,000 bricks (I have over 268k), but nothing happens. The button won't click. When I click on the construction site and click on 'Want more resources?', I'm taken straight to the hippie and asked 'Want to accept?' I can click on her and make the dialog box disappear and reappear, but that's all it does. I have tried rebooting my computer. So... what do I do? I can't move on without that gem.

Edited on 04/26/2018 at 8:39:06 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 18 5:16 PM
Hello CassieCat123,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening while playing on PC. What I recommend if you haven't already is to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of what you are seeing, the levels you're seeing trouble in, and what you've already tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

If you are able to provide your Passport Number, that would help our teams more quickly assist and allow better investigation of the issue being seen. Thank you for your patience and time while working with our teams.

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to report issues in our forums. If I don't have the chance to say goodbye before the forums close, I just wanted to wish everyone here Happy Gaming wherever they may be and a wonderful journey wherever it takes them!

bfgIlinalta

Does Game "open" the NEXT game, even if it is already open?

[Post New]by ClassicMovieFan on Apr 27, 18 6:47 PM
I am finishing Havana. Next game is Rio. I already opened Rio and it is "finished" except for HELP folks which need coins to play -- i.e., real money.

When I complete the last step (120) will the game "open" Rio or the one after it? If it "opens" Rio, I essentially lose the "NEXT" city feature. Also, I won't be able to send resources in -- sometimes instead of coins, one uses one resource to play to get a different resource. (I've already used plane credits to open it.)

Hope this makes sense and someone can answer before the forum closes. Thanks

Go to: