Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by Turalyon on Aug 25, 16 2:37 PM
The game apparently doesn't synchronize its status with the BigFish servers upon exiting.

Very annoying when you start a 5-hour production of Alluring Amber and find the production line empty after that time.

Edit: Sorry, accidentally posted into the wrong thread

Edited on 08/25/2016 at 3:05:49 PM PST

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Aug 27, 16 10:44 AM
I am having crash issues. Bought elements at someone's island, returned to my island, went to another island and game crashed. When I came back, the new elements were not there, and some items I had set up to be produced had to be set up again. Don't know if funds were lost. I also don't know from whom I bought the elements, as it was someone in the "news feed" as opposed to a friend or follower. Can I get credited with the 4 of each earth, fire and air elements?

I did notice that Peter panda had visited and I wonder if that has anything to do with causing the crash.

The crash issue has happened a lot since most recent update. Code must have been adversely affected.

[Post New]by glitterbear on Aug 30, 16 1:28 AM
I'm having a problem when I dive. I have now done the same underwater world 6 times in a row. This has been going on for two (?) weeks or so. Before then it was always different and sometimes I'd get Cecil the Seahorse in them (now I never do as he is not featured in this "world" and I can not work towards the seahorse achievement).

It's also getting very boring doing the same world all the time, unlocking the same areas, building the same buildings etc. Please help?

Thanks in advance.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 1, 16 4:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing these sorts of technical problems in the game. When a feature in the game isn't working properly, or when an issue like crashing or freezing occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. The steps in the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section of the following can be applied to a variety of different issues, including these:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If these problems are persisting, or if people are seeing that their progress or items are disappearing, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Unfortunately, the forums don't contain the tools needed to provide customized support. However, our Reps can offer in-depth assistance and are always happy to help.

In case it's useful, the following help article contains steps for locating that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

kimcol
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kimcol on Sep 1, 16 7:07 PM
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this? Started today. It seemed I lost some pearls, but thought maybe I used some somewhere by mistake But then I ordered magic from the star gazer, ordered planks from the panda, and gave 2450 magic to decurse section underwater. Left and returned and no planks, no magic, and the section underwater had not been decursed. I decursed again, left game for a couple of hours. Went under water, said 2 min and some seconds left. I went back above to click on some fountains, went back under a couple minutes later thinking that the area would be decursed,but the timer had gone UP to 3 min and some seconds.

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 7:15:49 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 2, 16 12:01 AM
kimcol wrote:I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this? Started today. It seemed I lost some pearls, but thought maybe I used some somewhere by mistake But then I ordered magic from the star gazer, ordered planks from the panda, and gave 2450 magic to decurse section underwater. Left and returned and no planks, no magic, and the section underwater had not been decursed. I decursed again, left game for a couple of hours. Went under water, said 2 min and some seconds left. I went back above to click on some fountains, went back under a couple minutes later thinking that the area would be decursed,but the timer had gone UP to 3 min and some seconds.

There is currently a problem where the game does not save our progress when we exit the game.
So, the best temporary work-around we've found is to do what you want to do and then leave the game game sitting there for about 10 minutes. Then exit. This seems to ensure that progress is saved.

Whether this is the same glitch that caused the timer to go screwy, I've no idea. I think I have seen someone mention that before, but seems to be rarer, or at least, less noticed.

Edited on 09/02/2016 at 12:03:17 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 2, 16 9:54 AM
Hi kimcol,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing progress lost issues in your Sunken Secrets game. Thank you TMGamer99 for providing your hints and suggestions. The Moderation Team will continue to pass along what is presented in the forums. In the meantime, please try to wait a few minutes before closing out of your game to ensure that content is updated to our servers. If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a link to a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Sep 3, 16 2:23 AM
I play on ipad mini. I am at level 66 and am having a problem with the seahorse in the underwater area.

I cleared the area, decyrsed the buildings but whenever I hit the "tap to clear" above the seahorse nothing happens. When I click on the mirror and select to pay coins to send the seahorse the game crashes. When I log back inand go underwater again its back where it started and I need to clear the debris and decurse tge building again.

What can I do to get over this problem?

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 3, 16 2:40 AM
Take screenshots and write to customer support. When you have gone thru the preliminary emails back & forth, and you have an individual saying their name, provide the screenshots to him or her. My experience is, don't send screenshots until you have an actual person, who will give his name and will be able to help you. The first email you send gets the ball rolling, but the first reply is the computer, which does not pass along your screenshots.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 5, 16 7:53 AM
Hi Megamundo28,

I'm sorry to hear that when using the seahorse in the deep dives, your game crashes. It is highly recommended to look at the following help article for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the crash issue:

In regards to the seahorse issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team as AllMenAreIslands mentioned. If you do receive an automated response, please be sure to reply directly to the email if your issue hasn't been resolved. This will alert a representative that a more personalized response is needed and keep your place in line. You are welcome to provide screenshots if applicable in your email. A representative has the tools to ensure that all attachments are reviewed.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Shakira7777 on Sep 6, 16 4:15 AM
I am playing on ipad and the game has been great so far, but recently (more precisely since the last update) I'm experience extreme technical issues. My game is constantly crashing and with every time it does all my progress gets lost. It's very frustrating, since i cannot predict when it's going to crash next. Sometimes when im wiping to fast across the screen, sometimes when i do normal things like selling stuff. I already tried to reset my ipad because i thought it may be a memory issue, but no luck. Every other game i'm currently playing ( also performance heavy stuff) is working like a charm. I'd be greatful for every last bit of information and help. Thanks in advance (;

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 7, 16 10:51 AM
Hi Shakira7777,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing crash and progress lost issues. In regards to the crashing issues, the following help article contains great troubleshooting steps specific to this issue:

In regards to the progress lost issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of where you game should be. The support team has the tools to look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Kcaras on Sep 10, 16 3:58 PM
I have completed at LEAST 20 dives and no sign of the seahorse ?
What can I do??

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 11, 16 3:46 AM
Kcaras wrote:I have completed at LEAST 20 dives and no sign of the seahorse ?
What can I do??

So far, I've found that it is in 2 that cost 3000 magic to start.
Are you way past that?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 12, 16 8:41 AM
Hi Kcaras,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen the seahorse in the game. It is possible that you are at the end of content for deep dives. If this is correct, we apologize that the seahorse may not appear in your game. For confirmation, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and screenshot of your latest dive. The support team is always willing to help. Just in case, I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

bfgBellerophon

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 12, 16 6:42 PM

Hello I am using an IPad IOS version 9.3.5(13G36)
Please help me out I am getting really really bored playing the same dive over and over again and never being able to get any of the dives for the Sea horse wrangler trophy
I have bean playing this same board over since the announcement of the seahorse and have yet to see that sea horse!
Game ID is flaringrabbit level 93 version 1.7.8

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 9:45 AM
Hi madrabbit,

It is understandable the concern regarding the content in your game. The Moderation Team isn't given advance notification of when an update will be available to the players. We will update the following announcement when any information is brought to our attention:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - July 25, 2016

In the meantime, it is advised to continue to add inventory into your game. We also ask that this thread be specific to technical issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 14, 16 5:31 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi madrabbit,

It is understandable the concern regarding the content in your game. The Moderation Team isn't given advance notification of when an update will be available to the players. We will update the following announcement when any information is brought to our attention:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/555006.page">NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - July 25, 2016</a>

In the meantime, it is advised to continue to add inventory into your game. We also ask that this thread be specific to technical issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Really your a mediator do you even actually read the posts before you reply it has nothing to do with asking for a new update it is about a FIX TO A TECHNACAL ISSUE
So in regards to your request that this thread is left for tech issues this is a tech issue

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 10:12 AM
Hi madrabbit,

I apologize for the confusion. You had mentioned that you are playing the same dive and board in Sunken Secrets over and over again. In order to provide more content in the game, an update needs to be available to the players. Since the Moderation Team doesn't receive advance notification regarding updates, the link to the update announcement was provided. Please keep in mind that if you haven't seen the Seahorse after multiple dives, it is possible you are at end of content for dives. The seahorse will not appear if this is the case. We apologize for this inconvenience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by nuthatch555 on Sep 16, 16 9:22 PM
Game is stuck on first screen..."checking manifest file"
Playing on iPad... Version 10.0.1
played well several hours today and then froze.
Number in bottom left corner is 1.7.8
No problems with other Big Fish mobile games

Go to: