bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 16, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by tystik4 on Jan 16, 16 10:46 AM
cant get past the barn fire hose will not move to the right

[Post New]by Nana_Bree on Jan 18, 16 3:47 PM
Can't get past the barn fire, the hose wont move far enough to the right to put out the fire

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 19, 16 12:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the issue people have been encountering with the barn fire. I suggest taking a look at the following help article for information and steps on addressing this kind of problem:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue is still occurring, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather data on and report these kinds of issues, and are more than willing to help.

If anyone notices a technical issue like this in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. By keeping technical problems in this thread, the Forum Moderation Team is able to track trends and issues, and report them to the appropriate team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

motis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by motis on Jan 19, 16 4:28 PM
I have had to delete this game got 75% through it then goto the point when the walk through states HOP what on earth is that, doing my head in wish I could get a refund for the game being unplayable

4Les
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4Les on Jan 19, 16 10:16 PM
I am trying to play on a brand new HP Envy notebook with Window 10. the Screen in Blank but has sound. Can someone help me please. I have already updated everything that needs it to no avail.... PS.. I did a Sneak Peek review on my on laptop and it did fine...

4Les
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4Les on Jan 19, 16 10:17 PM
*on my old laptop* and it did fine with windows 7....

[Post New]by triggaman697 on Feb 4, 16 8:50 PM
Nana_Bree wrote:Can't get past the barn fire, the hose wont move far enough to the right to put out the fire

same thing here if you find a solution send the info to triggaman697.

Go to: