Stones in the secret passage - HELP

[Post New]by Cobh1712 on Nov 26, 09 7:31 AM
I have tried and tried to put the stones in the crack in the secret passage with no luck. Is there any trick to this. I am worried that my computer is so old and slow it won't let me do it. Can you skip this?

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Re:Stones in the secret passage - HELP

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 27, 09 11:40 PM
I stuck there too.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 28, 09 8:57 AM
Finished the game now. I used stone on the crack before it started to rise.

[Post New]by Macamoff on Dec 8, 09 10:18 PM
For all those who are having problems, it is a matter of timing. If you get our girl to drop her rock when the moving stone is at the bottom, then you will succeed. In my case I got the first moving stone to stop but I couldn't walk to the second moving stone. If this is the case for you try walking back to the fireplace/ledge. Then walk forward into the tunnel with the stones and you should be able to get past the first stone that has now stopped.
I hope this helps
Macamoff

[Post New]by echohawk on Dec 8, 09 10:27 PM
I have dropped that stone from every position and it just keeps going up & down. I have read the walkthru and the words above the scene say stone+storage. The walkthru said it should read stone+crack. I have been at this for over an hour. Any help would be appreciated.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 9, 09 8:25 PM
echohawk wrote:I have dropped that stone from every position and it just keeps going up & down. I have read the walkthru and the words above the scene say stone+storage. The walkthru said it should read stone+crack. I have been at this for over an hour. Any help would be appreciated.

It will only work when it says "stone + crack." It sounds like you may be positioning it too far to one side or the other.

Robin

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Dec 11, 09 4:59 AM
Hi, I found especially with this game you need to slow down, especially if you are using an older computer. The mouse seems to float past that second crack very nicely and if you slow it down you will see the stone and crack. Once you find it I found having her throw the stones so they are just on the very top ..stopped the rock. Good luck, take a break...have a latte ... then start again.
This game will test your patience!
Nanaseaweed

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Dec 11, 09 5:01 AM
me again. I meant cursor not mouse

Go to: