Still stuck on stones in passageway

[Post New]by Cobh1712 on Nov 26, 09 9:16 AM
Is there a trick to this? Everyone else seems okay, but I am still stuck and sick to death of Sylvie saying 'I have to wait for an opportune moment'

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:Still stuck on stones in passageway

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 26, 09 10:30 AM
Have the stone in hand, so to speak, and just as the big rock slab comes up, quickly click the stone in the area between the top of the slab and the floor close to where Sylvie is standing. This is what I did, and had no problem with the very first one. I did with the second one and had to go back and get more stones several times before it would take. Assumingly, there is no right or wrong way to do this, just keep trying is all you can do.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Nov 27, 09 2:37 PM
I have tried at least 15 times and I can't get it. There has to be a trick to it.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 27, 09 11:35 PM
Im stuck here too

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Nov 28, 09 5:44 PM
I had to try several times but I found trying to (allowing a split second for Sylvie to drop the stone) click to drop just as its coming up then it should seem to come up a fraction higher as the stone goes into place. Very hard to explain the exact moment as it takes so many tries to get it anyway. I have done it twice now just to re do a part further along. Whiich now looking at the walkthrough I might get right. I do like to get it done without if I can but it's not always possible without help.

[Post New]by echohawk on Dec 8, 09 10:19 PM
I have dropped that stone from every position and it just keeps going up & down. I have read the walkthru and the words above the scene say rock+storage. The walkthru said it should read rock+crack. I have been at this for over an hour. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to: