9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Lucky Gifts problem...

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 16, 16 12:47 PM
I have found all of the lucky gifts, but only ONE shows up as being found in the extras. It seems especially odd because it is the LAST one from the bonus game.

Anyone else with the same problem? Is there a reward for finding them...beyond the satisfaction of doing so, and an achievement?

It WOULD be nice to be able to look at them again...

Edited on 01/16/2016 at 2:15:06 PM PST

Re:Lucky Gifts problem...

[Post New]by SFligel on Jan 16, 16 7:09 PM
I found 3 and none of them show up on the lucky gift section. Even played it twice and still nothing. It's bugging me because it is the only thing not showing completed.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 17, 16 12:15 PM
Has anyone been able to open the lucky gifts in the extras section? I too have the achievement but it looks like there should be something to do in that section besides just look at the boxes.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 17, 16 8:28 PM
I found all of them. Thanks 9Otters. But mine don't show in the extras either. It says you haven't found this gift yet. But I did.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 17, 16 9:11 PM
I played under a new profile and after I got the gift I went to the extras and it was there. Then I did the same for the second gift and it was there. I know it sounds ridiculous but I think you have to exit game after you get the first gift. Go to extras click on the red panda. Then when you get the second gift you have to go to extras again and click on the second red panda. Haven't gotten to the bonus chapter yet. So I hope they stay. But you don't get anything special. Just get to see the red pandas and hear what they say. 9Otters I think that's why you are only seeing the one from the bonus chapter. Weird glitch!

Edited on 01/17/2016 at 9:14:18 PM PST

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 17, 16 11:35 PM
CherylParker

Wow. Thanks for all the effort. That makes perfect sense. And...yeah...WEIRD glitch.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 18, 16 7:56 AM

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 18, 16 1:33 PM
Thanks CherylParker! I think I will try that.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jan 18, 16 2:08 PM
Standing don't bother playing again. When I got the third gift in bonus chapter I went to extras and the first 2 disappeared. Not to mention the third gift was in the place where the first gift used to be. Sorry everyone I should have gotten the last gift before I said anything. Those pandas were cute too. Oh well. At least my achievements didn't disappear.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 18, 16 4:50 PM
Same here CherylParker. What a shame. Thanks for trying anyway.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 19, 16 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to talk about the issue that has been popping up with the gifts. I'm sorry to hear that the gifts aren't showing up as being collected for some people. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post information and possible solutions for this.

If a problem comes up that seems like a technical issue or glitch, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather more information on technical issues, and are always more than happy to help.

If anyone ever notices something that seems like a technical problem, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 25, 16 5:50 PM
Found all 3 gifts....got Achievement for the "gifts" but CANNOT open boxes again.....in the Lucky Gifts "Extras" area.

Looks like a game problem. Enjoy the "gifts" when you find them, because you cannot see them again. Bummer.............

Edited on 01/25/2016 at 5:53:38 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 28, 16 1:38 PM
eyup......
I found (so far) two of the gifts and opened them....
but, when I go to 'Extras' I am a pandaless wanderer.
Guess I will finish limbering up my typing fingers here. and go make a technical report.
fubar.

Go to: