joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Prequel game on BigFish to buy

[Post New]by joylight57 on Jan 16, 16 4:23 PM
Found out just today that there is a Prequel game to Midnight Castle to buy on bigfish. It's called Midnight Calling : Annabel & it's a collector's edition for $13.99. Don't know if I'd buy it but then again... who knows!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Prequel game on BigFish to buy

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 16, 16 10:32 PM
There is also a free-to-play trial version.

Just search for the title, but not the "collector's edition" and click Download (not 'buy').

Dinah6
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by Dinah6 on Jan 16, 16 11:10 PM
The free download gives you 90 minutes of play time. That sounds like enough time to try it out.

I read some reviews about it, and players were complaining that the full version was incredably short and that they had completed the game in three and a half hours. Nice little game but not enough playtime apparently.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 17, 16 7:53 AM
Hi joylight57,

I see that there is some question regarding Midnight Calling: Annabel. You are definitely right that this is a prequel to Midnight Castle. To get a feel for the game before purchase, it is encouraged to download the trial version as susiewastaken and Dinah6 mentioned. For more information about trial versions, see the following help article:

Download a Trial Game

Feel free to also read the reviews on the game pages. I'll include below links to the Collector's Edition as well as the standard version.

Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition

Midnight Calling: Anabel

Since this thread isn't specific to Midnight Castle, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Feel free to continue your discussion in the following game forums:

Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition

Midnight Calling: Anabel

Thank you for your understanding. Please PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: