mngal46
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Colombo

[Post New]by mngal46 on Nov 26, 09 11:22 AM
I seem to be stuck and can't get to Colombo, there is no message as to accomplishing any task, I have contacted everyone on my journeys, and still unable to get to Colombo.....any suggestions?

jmb1363
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Colombo

[Post New]by jmb1363 on Nov 27, 09 3:12 AM
Exactly what point are you at in the game? In order to open up Colombo, Sulawesi and Hong Kong, you need to click on the chocolate shop in Mahajanga, she will give you a quest to make squares for Evangeline....follow this quest thru, and soon you will get a message to go see Evangeline in San Fransisco. She will then open up infusion recipes and then Colombo will be available. If you have already done all that and Colombo still isn't available, then it might be a glitch...I am not good at solving technical issues but maybe someone else on here is. Good luck!

mngal46
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Colombo

[Post New]by mngal46 on Nov 29, 09 12:46 PM
Thank you, I ended up quitting and restarting. But I'll know for next time. Thank you so much, Chocolatier 2 was much easier and the messages were always available (even though I kept sheets of paper to keep track, so I wouldn't get stuck again)

Go to: