kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

bridge is ready but can't get across

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 26, 09 6:51 PM
I got all the drawbridge piece in place, started the engine but I didn't out the draw arm out before i used the controls. So now I am stuck with the bridge down and the draw-arm across it and can't re-enter the control to get the draw(cross) to go up. Any help, please.
Thanks

Re:bridge is ready but can't get across

[Post New]by justhandleit on Nov 28, 09 2:15 AM
Kwel that is exactly what has happened to me. Anyone out there have any advice? I hope we don't have to start over. Very aggravating!!!!!!

[Post New]by jimezz on Nov 28, 09 3:36 AM
Im at the bridge and have all the parts except one gear and I cant go back to look for it cause all the levels are completed now dont know what to do. Am I missing something at the bridge? Someone plz help...

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 28, 09 4:18 PM
jimezz did you try looking at the map, i was able to go back and get my missing pieces. it showed an red exlamation mark where i needed to go back to.

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 28, 09 4:20 PM
i am thinking i am going to have to start the game over too, just because i turned the wrong wheel in the control room.

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 28, 09 5:27 PM
good news! I turned the game on tonight and i automatically advanced over the bridge so don't give up,

[Post New]by bj2007 on Nov 28, 09 9:00 PM
need help please cant find light blub to finish draw bridge

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

light bulb

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 30, 09 6:45 PM
bj2007- the lightbulb is the Loading Bay of the Mall. Use the map to find it, it should so a red exclamation mark on the map. The bulb is located in one of the ceiling panels above the door.

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re: Nothing moves in the Loading bay to reveal the light bulb

[Post New]by cherleadford on Dec 3, 09 6:59 PM
I have spent 30 minutes trying to get something in the loading bay to move so I can get the light bulb. Anyone have any suggestions? I sure cannot cross the draw bridge with out it. thanks

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Dec 4, 09 6:16 AM
go to the walkthrough they show pictures show yoou will know where to find things. it is the way i was able to find things. hope this helps. if you go to the escape the museum download sight you should see the link to the walkthrough.

[Post New]by jojogemini on Dec 6, 09 1:39 PM
Does anyone know where the lever goes? I have no idea where to put it.

reilyjoe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by reilyjoe on Dec 14, 09 2:04 PM
Lever goes into the panel with the gears. Left side on bottom.

Go to: