HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Fix the fire hose glitch

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Jan 17, 16 11:59 AM
Will there be a patch for the fire hose glitch?? I have tried everything!

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Fix the fire hose glitch

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jan 17, 16 12:27 PM
I believe the problem is that you cannot see the right side of the screen.
If you play the game in Window Mode you should be able to reach the third fire.

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Jan 17, 16 12:55 PM
I clicked off full screen to no avail

[Post New]by tailorb on Jan 17, 16 1:06 PM
I clicked off the full screen and unlocked the inventory, but still can't put out the far right fire. Hose only goes across the left side of screen. I even tried sliding the hose back and forth to make an "s" to see if water would reach. Looked like it would have been a nice game, but I can't go any further until this glitch is fixed.

[Post New]by indigosage23 on Jan 18, 16 12:06 AM
i am having the exact same problem

[Post New]by katiejean53 on Jan 18, 16 10:19 AM
Same problem here. Can't put out the third fire. I tried putting it in windows too but that didn't work either.The hose only goes to the left side. So frustrating!

[Post New]by Nana_Bree on Jan 19, 16 9:11 AM
having same issue with fire hose. HELP!

[Post New]by louizad on Jan 19, 16 10:20 AM
Same problem won't buy until it is fixed.

rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rachacha on Jan 20, 16 9:09 AM
I have done everything. how high do you fill bottle with water? Please help, 2nd game I bought and cannot play. Hidden Ex Fountain of youth is the other...
Barb

Windows 7

RustyGig
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by RustyGig on Jan 20, 16 11:59 PM
When I was at the fire hose part of the game, I just held the hose over the highest point of the roof and that put all of the flames out. Hope it works for you as well!!!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 21, 16 3:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the issue with the fire hose that's been coming up. Thank you RustyGig for taking the time to post that workaround. We also suggest taking a look at our help articles if a technical problem emerges. I recommend checking out the steps in the following help articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

I understand there's a question about a fix for this issue. I'd love to be able to confirm any future updates, however the Forum Moderation Team simply isn't provided this information ahead of time. Rest assured that once that info is made available, we will absolutely post in the forums. In the meantime, I'm passing along these posts about the fire hose.

The best thing to do when there's a technical problem is to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This helps our Reps to gather data on and report problems, and they can provide further troubleshooting steps.

Since this is a technical problem, I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone notices technical issues in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. Keeping posts about tech problems in this thread helps us to track trends and glitches, and make sure they're reported to the appropriate team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: