muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Room Under Construction

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 17, 16 6:43 PM
The room in the Penny Arcade with the Under Construction sign does it ever open?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Room Under Construction

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 17, 16 6:46 PM
Nope. That room does not open. Maybe had the game continued...

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 17, 16 7:43 PM
Thing we will never get to play or will not open:
1) 17/30 Pet Accessories
2) Complete Achievements 300 Times currently at 196/300
3) Guises of Ran the Owl 4/5 Will never get the 5th Owl
4) AES Museum Will never have any Outside Décor
5) Penny Arcade will never have the Under Construction sign or the other games opened up.
6) Antique Shop attic will never open up (the rope shows up only during the Valentine décor)
7) The foggy area below Dinhammer Ally and Breezy Bay will never open up.
8) Max # of pets will remain at 8
9) Max # of Cities opened will remain at 48.

There may be many more that others have noticed, this is another reason I'm quitting the game.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 18, 16 12:53 PM
That is sad. Why did they build the game and then just quit? It's a fun and addicting game.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 18, 16 1:56 PM
muttmom wrote:That is sad. Why did they build the game and then just quit? It's a fun and addicting game.

For the same reason TV shows get cancelled and Broadway plays close. The game wasn't making any money and smart businesses do not spend money on products that don't show a profit.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 18, 16 2:21 PM
I had always hoped that when the construction sign went down we'd open that up and find the Roulette, black jack and poker tables!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 18, 16 2:46 PM
Bluex wrote: I had always hoped that when the construction sign went down we'd open that up and find the Roulette, black jack and poker tables!

Too funny.. I remember when they first opened the arcade.. there was a lot of grumbling at the time that it was slot machines.. People were hoping for more arcadey-type games..

Guess the times they have a changed..

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 18, 16 3:16 PM
Indeed they have. Listen at this point I'm surprised a pole , VIP tables and some hoochie mamas doing the Harlem Shake Gangnam style did not make it onto that scene. Sells right?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 18, 16 3:19 PM
eeek! I am a Salmon! Relegated to food fish, how ignominious! well I guess I will say I am Scottish Wild caught...That made in China stuff with the dyed orange color is so common!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 18, 16 3:23 PM
Bluex wrote:eeek! I am a Salmon! Relegated to food fish, how ignominious! well I guess I will say I am Scottish Wild caught...That made in China stuff with the dyed orange color is so common!

Blue - Chris Natsuume did another Q&A on Reddit. Do you want me to PM you the link?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jan 18, 16 3:37 PM
OH Yeah do it!!! Lets see what the man gotta say..

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Jan 19, 16 11:22 AM
Bluex wrote:eeek! I am a Salmon! Relegated to food fish, how ignominious! well I guess I will say I am Scottish Wild caught...That made in China stuff with the dyed orange color is so common!

Yummy! I love home-made Salmon Patties!! When the Canadian Naval Air Pilots came to Hawaii for our RIMPAC-78 they brought a s*** load of Smoked Salmon. Better then Beef Jerky.

Go to: