bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Parallels Cross forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 18, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Parallels Cross forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Parallels Cross players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:Welcome to Parallels Cross forum

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jan 18, 16 7:56 AM
I need the WALKTHROUGH for this game before I pull every last hair in my head out, and that will certainly hurt. At this point, i don't care. I keep being told to go to the same thing and when I do, it says, "theres nothing to do here" over and over. I have clicked on everything to no avail. PLEASE HEEELLLPPP ME!!!!!!!

Walkthrough for Parallels Cross

[Post New]by IdahoForever on Jan 19, 16 1:51 AM

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 12:53:35 PM PST

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Jan 20, 16 1:45 PM
Am in the room with the generator panel. Have inserted the cartridge?, turned the switch on and off, and the hint keeps pointing to the panel over and over. This game can drive you crazy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Generator

[Post New]by IdahoForever on Jan 20, 16 10:19 PM
Turn off the generator then zoom out to the entire room. Select the dolly, or truck whatever you call it, and use it to click on the generator. You need to take the generator with you.

[Post New]by TrinnyGamer on Jan 21, 16 5:55 AM
Hi all I`m stuck at The Arbor. I have put the missing piece there, I rotate the disks so that they look exactly like the picture in my book. Nothing happens. Could there be a bug?

Have a great day.

Trinny

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Jan 21, 16 8:40 AM
Idahoforever: Thank you very much!

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 21, 16 5:14 PM
I am stuck on the water fountain. I turn on the faucets and all I get is water spray. The "fish" faucets won't turn so the spray goes a different way. The frog on top is in the wrong position and so are two of the "fish". How do I change their positions. The hint button always points to the center of the fountain and is no help. I call it a fountain but I guess it is called Stones on the map. I now have a rune but don't know what to do with it. It doesn't go in the center of the stone altar? Finally finished the game. After I went to bed last night I remembered the picture in the journal of the crest. It was not the positions I needed to change but click on the right faucets I also had to go back and take the rope back to get the boat in the quay. Don't think I will play this game again. wow!

Edited on 01/22/2016 at 8:47:03 AM PST

TheaM
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by TheaM on Jan 23, 16 6:36 PM
My pencil disappeared on the girl's desk so I can't finish the tracing. Is this a bug or do i have to find another pencil>

strewth1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by strewth1 on Jan 23, 16 11:09 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I am stuck on the water fountain. I turn on the faucets and all I get is water spray. The "fish" faucets won't turn so the spray goes a different way. The frog on top is in the wrong position and so are two of the "fish". How do I change their positions. The hint button always points to the center of the fountain and is no help. I call it a fountain but I guess it is called Stones on the map. I now have a rune but don't know what to do with it. It doesn't go in the center of the stone altar? Finally finished the game. After I went to bed last night I remembered the picture in the journal of the crest. It was not the positions I needed to change but click on the right faucets I also had to go back and take the rope back to get the boat in the quay. Don't think I will play this game again. wow!
What do i do with it?

[Post New]by TrinnyGamer on Jan 26, 16 4:55 AM
Hi Strewth1. Just look at the picture in the book and turn the correct faucets

djw47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by djw47 on Jan 27, 16 9:08 PM
Hi....I am stuck at the fireplace.....I know some books might need to burn but, nothing will go in the fire...ready to scream!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 28, 16 12:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address some of the questions that are coming up about this game. Thank you everyone who's chimed in with solutions and steps for puzzles in the game.

TrinnyGamer, I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing the puzzle in the Arbor. I've taken a look in the forums, and it looks like 9otters and elaynemu included some great information on this puzzle in the following thread:

The Arbor Sun Puzzle

TheaM, it sounds like the pencil disappeared from the desk while you were working on the tracing. Since this seems like a technical problem, we recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather information on and provide troubleshooting steps for technical problems, and are always happy to help.

In the future if you have a question about a technical problem, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. By posting here, the Forum Moderation Team can make sure to track trends and issues that come up, and report them to the appropriate team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Parallels Cross here.

djw47, it sounds like you have a question about using the fireplace. I'm sorry to say I haven't played up to this point in the game yet. However, posting in this thread is a great way to get gameplay tips, and hopefully another player will be able to reply with more information about this part of the game.

I'd also like to ask that everyone makes sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Parallels Cross

[Post New]by Jem_Jerrica_Guy on Jan 29, 16 6:28 PM
Hi, I am stuck in the basement.
How do I get out?

[Post New]by rockydellrd on Jan 31, 16 3:21 AM
find the can and the shoe and take the lace, find the can opener in the drawer, the key is under the rug at the middle bottom of screen. Open the can, put under the oil and fill. Put the lace in the can along with the blue stuff you collected in the barn. Put on top of stairs and light with match.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Jan 31, 16 5:03 PM
Does anybody know what to do with the levitating potion? Thanks for any help.

No Rope!!

[Post New]by Zipperslap on Feb 1, 16 10:28 AM
Hi. I am almost finished BUT I need a rope to pull in the boat at the Quay. There's no rope on the dock and I cannot get the rope from the beginning (by the car). I have selected "hint" many times and all it says is "nothing to do here".

Ideas?

Update: I have looked at the map and every location states "finished" other than the Cave Chambers and Quay. No rope or hint at either location. Bug?

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 10:37:02 AM PST

[Post New]by heliofob on Feb 1, 16 11:49 AM
Zipperslap, probably you have to get the rope in library where you used it to get down to laundry. Hope that helps.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Feb 2, 16 9:16 AM
Zylaphone sp? puzzle. What are you supposed to do here? No instructions are given.

Thanks.

[Post New]by irishfan20 on Feb 13, 16 6:33 AM
Hello! This game is like watching a train wreck, horrible but fascinating. Ha!! I need some help. How do you get down out of the library? I have rope but it wants me to add something to it and nothing in my inventory at this point is working in conjunction with it.

Go to: