ray of light in gallery,

[Post New]by dondeken on Nov 27, 09 9:43 AM
got to dot of light but cant find awitcg box no hint either just all black. tried sit of light and all around it. help needed.

Re:ray of light in gallery,

[Post New]by doughboy001 on Nov 27, 09 2:48 PM
Make sure you hang it on the third peg and then the beam is very obvious.

rocks in corridor

[Post New]by dondeken on Nov 27, 09 9:53 PM
thanks for previous help in ray now stuck in corridor in vatican is there a secret to dropping the rocks.

garden and element stones

[Post New]by dondeken on Nov 28, 09 11:08 PM
i got some stones three left. all i get is what am i a weight lifter, cant pick up other three.

[Post New]by pucksgirl40 on Nov 30, 09 7:48 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!!! I am in the gallery and have the ray of light. it is on the wall but i cannot find a box to switch on. i have been stuck on this for three days now and cannot get any help. what am i doing wrong?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 3, 09 6:14 PM
pucksgirl40 wrote:Help!!!!!!!!!!! I am in the gallery and have the ray of light. it is on the wall but i cannot find a box to switch on. i have been stuck on this for three days now and cannot get any help. what am i doing wrong?

You're going to need to hang it on the correct peg and then click the mirror part once to angle it so the light is aimed correctly.

Probably the easiest thing to do is to check the Blog Walkthrough, which is posted free here at Big Fish Games.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

It has step by step instructions, including screenshots, so it should help.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 12/03/2009 at 6:17:42 PM PST

gmeisler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gmeisler on Dec 10, 09 9:00 AM
I have clicked on that ray of light for days. No switch

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 10, 09 6:34 PM
gmeisler wrote:I have clicked on that ray of light for days. No switch

Did you click once on the shiny part of the compact AFTER you hung it on the peg? That's how you get the ray of light angled correctly.

Robin

Go to: