handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Grapling hook

[Post New]by handyfr on Jan 18, 16 10:36 AM
I've got the hook but can't find what to combine it with!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Grapling hook

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 18, 16 10:57 AM
handyfr

There is a rope that you will find to connect with the hook. Funny. I found the ROPE first.

Takes some more exploring. When you find the dining room, you'll know you're getting closer. You'll find it a few scenes past that.

Hope this gets you going. If you want me to be more specific, let me know.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 18, 16 12:32 PM
Hi handyfr ,

Well, please, where did you find the hook? I have only the rope, and the hint told me to go to the room where is the Venus of Milo. There I need the rope and hook!!!!

Thanks in advance,
M.

PS - I discovered I didn't need the hook!

Edited on 01/18/2016 at 1:02:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Jem_Jerrica_Guy on Jan 30, 16 7:55 PM
9otters wrote:There is a rope that you will find to connect with the hook. Funny. I found the ROPE first.

Okay, where's the rope?

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Jan 31, 16 1:31 AM
I have the same problem. I have the hook and know where the rope is suppose to be, but it's not there. Could it be a glitch of some sort? That I have to find the rope BEFORE I find the hook?

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Feb 3, 16 3:37 AM
MissGoodie wrote:I have the same problem. I have the hook and know where the rope is suppose to be, but it's not there. Could it be a glitch of some sort? That I have to find the rope BEFORE I find the hook?

Same here - got the hook but not the rope - which is why I can't get the boat - apart from the cave lab it's the only thing left on the map - help!

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Feb 7, 16 8:07 AM
I can't find the rope, either. I've looked in every scene past the dining hall, but nothing. Help, please.

Okay, I found it. If anybody needs a hint, highlight below.

Go back to the library and untie the rope from the podium.

Edited on 02/07/2016 at 8:18:19 AM PST

[Post New]by markthebuilder68 on Feb 8, 16 2:41 AM
where s the hook?

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Feb 9, 16 6:49 AM
Yarnalee - When I go there, I get a magnifyer, so I can zoom in, but there is no rope. At least not visible. I tried to click and click and click, but no luck

markrhebuilder68 - I have no idea how to make my writing invisible, but I'll try to write it far, far down, so you won't see it, unless you want to.
The hook is:

in the barn (the house on the left side of the stables)

Go to: