drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Observatory code

[Post New]by drankin on Jan 18, 16 4:36 PM
Isn't this the code we got from the music box? There are only 7 numbers in the music box code but eight from the key pad. Am I trying to open the wrong door with that code?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Observatory code

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 18, 16 7:32 PM
drankin

The music box code will be used further on. The code for the observatory can be found in the safe with the letter dials.

Hope this helps.

kiev2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Observatory code

[Post New]by kiev2 on Jan 19, 16 2:09 AM
drankin wrote:Isn't this the code we got from the music box? There are only 7 numbers in the music box code but eight from the key pad. Am I trying to open the wrong door with that code
212 850 63

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 19, 16 7:56 PM
kiev wrote...

drankin wrote:
Isn't this the code we got from the music box? There are only 7 numbers in the music box code but eight from the key pad. Am I trying to open the wrong door with that code
212 850 63

It IS nice to be given the answer, but if the GAME knows you haven't been to the safe....will you be able to USE the code to open the door?

[Post New]by grandmadba on Jan 20, 16 4:37 PM
please help I'm in the observatory, the big machine has 3 quizzes, the last one says how many experiments it took to succeed any way I put it 2 no. and it goes blank I'm about to give up somebody please tell me what number I need.

[Post New]by irssecretary on Jan 22, 16 9:16 PM
I am at the same spot, grandmadba, I have looked everywhere and cannot find any reference to this question. Tired of looking, have not enjoyed this game one little bit. Guess I am just not smart enough.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 23, 16 5:23 AM
grandmadba and irssecretary

Go to the thread, "Help at the End".

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Feb 16, 16 7:27 PM
ok can someone tell me what the code is to get inside the observatory???

Go to: