GRAPHICS CARD PROBLEMS

[Post New]by tomaru on Jan 18, 16 5:05 PM
WELCOME BIGFISHIES ,
THIS IS AN RESPONSE FOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS CARD MISMATCH JUST A HEADS UP WARNING WHEN OR IF YOUR COMPUTER GOES BLANK AND YOU GET ERROR MESSAGE HIT OKAY THEN WHEN BIGFISH GAME APP SHOULD COME UP WITH GAME FOR TO PLAY AGAIN THEN HIT ON IT NOW MAIN GAME MENU COMES UP HIT OPTIONS BUTTON AND SHUT DOWN FULL SCREEN , CUSTOM ICONS ,SPECIAL EFFECTS .THAT SHOULD CLEAR OUT ERROR MESSAGE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME .2 UPLOADS AND 2 REPLAYS ON GAME FINALLY GOT IT FIQUERED OUT GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH GAME . HAVE FUN SWIMMING FISHIES .NO I HATE WASTING A GAME WHEN THAT ERROR MESSAGE COMES ON AND YES I DO HAVE THE UPDATED GRAPHICS CARD ON MY COMPUTER AND IT IS A WINDOWS 10 OS.
TOMARU

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

GRAPHICS CARD PROBLEMS

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Jan 20, 16 11:08 PM
tomaru wrote:WELCOME BIGFISHIES ,
THIS IS AN RESPONSE FOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS CARD MISMATCH JUST A HEADS UP WARNING WHEN OR IF YOUR COMPUTER GOES BLANK AND YOU GET ERROR MESSAGE HIT OKAY THEN WHEN BIGFISH GAME APP SHOULD COME UP WITH GAME FOR TO PLAY AGAIN THEN HIT ON IT NOW MAIN GAME MENU COMES UP HIT OPTIONS BUTTON AND SHUT DOWN FULL SCREEN , CUSTOM ICONS ,SPECIAL EFFECTS .THAT SHOULD CLEAR OUT ERROR MESSAGE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME .2 UPLOADS AND 2 REPLAYS ON GAME FINALLY GOT IT FIQUERED OUT GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH GAME . HAVE FUN SWIMMING FISHIES .NO I HATE WASTING A GAME WHEN THAT ERROR MESSAGE COMES ON AND YES I DO HAVE THE UPDATED GRAPHICS CARD ON MY COMPUTER AND IT IS A WINDOWS 10 OS.
TOMARU

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:GRAPHICS CARD PROBLEMS

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Jan 20, 16 11:10 PM
Thanks for the info!!,it got me passed the access violation.

Go to: