GrammyZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Getting error when trying to open game

[Post New]by GrammyZ on Jan 18, 16 5:14 PM
Hi,
I have the 90-minute trial on my Game Manager; but when I try to play the game, I get an error message telling me I need a graphic card update. I checked my graphic card and it stated that I have the newest update. I've signed out of Big Fish and closed it. Reopened the game manager and signed in. No good. Still got the error message. It has no number, just a triangle with an exclamation point. Anyone else have this problem? I've got Windows 7 and an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series driver which states I am up to date. What do I do now?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Getting error when trying to open game

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 19, 16 1:01 PM
Hi GrammyZ,

I'm sorry to hear you've been getting an error message when you go to play the game. When a technical issue occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've included some help articles below with steps and information that can help resolve this sort of problem:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

If you're still getting an error message, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report to pursue further troubleshooting. Our Reps are always willing to help.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever notice a technical problem in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: