Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wild West Chase here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 19, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/19/2016 at 6:03:48 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wild West Chase here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 19, 16 6:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Wild West Chase to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Match 3 board

[Post New]by handyfr on Jan 19, 16 6:36 AM
Running Windows 8+. Right off the bat, the first match 3 location doesn't work! Nothing moves on the board!

lilyfantn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lilyfantn on Jan 19, 16 8:06 AM
Same thing for me on Windows 10

[Post New]by juttawalker on Jan 19, 16 8:22 AM
Same here,window 10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 19, 16 8:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble with the first Match 3 board in this particular game. It looks like to match the items on the board players must hold down the mouse and drag the arrow icon across the pictures on the board. This will then help to get rid of these items and add more to the board to match.

If you find that you are still having issues, the following help article may contain hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Our Technical Support Team is always willing to help as well. Please provide a Dr. Felix Report so that they can provide a more specific troubleshooting step to your computer system.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bootcamper on Jan 19, 16 5:18 PM
Using Mac - games starts, have choice of Exit - Options - Play
The buttons are not active, nothing happens. Cannot play and you have to force quit to get game closed.

[Post New]by PandaBlueBaby on Jan 19, 16 6:39 PM
Can't open game. Get "error" access code violation. Tried all to troubleshoot no help. Windows 7. I don't want to fight to play a game anymore. If it doesn't work from now on I just delete it. Had several lately

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 20, 16 9:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the issues coming up in the game.

bootcamper, to get those buttons working I suggest taking a look at the help article I've included below. It includes steps can help in a wide range of situations, including this one:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

PandaBlueBaby, I'm sorry to hear the troubleshooting you tried didn't address the access violation you received. If you do decide you'd like to continue troubleshooting, or if anyone else is encountering a technical issue, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather information on and report technical problems, and are always more than happy to help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Ekilore on Feb 11, 16 12:33 PM
I bought this game 1-20-16 and it's been running just fine until today. Now when I clear the matching items the tiles do not clear and new game pieces do not show up to fil the spaces. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same results.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Mar 29, 16 9:46 PM
I have been playing this game off and on for the last almost 2 months on Windows 10 with no problems.

[Post New]by SnowTao on Jul 11, 16 5:55 PM
Ekilore wrote:I bought this game 1-20-16 and it's been running just fine until today. Now when I clear the matching items the tiles do not clear and new game pieces do not show up to fil the spaces. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with the same results.

Me too! Been playing just fine. Started up the game today (Win 7 Pro PC) and when I make a 'matched path, the icons disappear, but the rug or wood underneath stays -- and the icon above each box drops down BEHIND the rug or wood! (I mean, you can watch the icon slide down behind the background!) Can't see it, certainly can't clear it!

Closed the game. Restarted it. Same problem.

Edited on 07/11/2016 at 5:55:48 PM PST

Go to: