echoes of the past

echoes of the past

[Post New]by andiedawn on Nov 27, 09 12:57 PM
i am stuck in the weight lock i have been there for one hour help it has the number one through nine and on the side it says triangle added three times equals square then add the square one more time then the awnser is the third weight

Edited on 11/27/2009 at 1:21:38 PM PST

ohplease
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:echoes of the past

[Post New]by ohplease on Nov 27, 09 1:49 PM
Where are you playing this? I demo'd this game and loved it!

[Post New]by andiedawn on Nov 27, 09 1:50 PM
it was on this computer when i bought it i think they downloaded it from [url removed by moderator]

Edited on 11/27/2009 at 3:06:09 PM PST

[Post New]by mrs_moore1980 on Nov 27, 09 1:56 PM
The answer is 2 triangle, 3 square, and then 6 for the last. i just passed this part. good luck and have fun

ohplease
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by ohplease on Nov 27, 09 2:04 PM
andiedawn wrote:it was on this computer when i bought it i think they downloaded it from [url removed by moderator]

Thanks.

Edited on 11/27/2009 at 3:06:24 PM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Nov 27, 09 3:07 PM
Hey folks,

Just as a heads up, I had to remove the URLs from this thread as we actually don't allow them posted here, as per our FAQs.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by rainbow137 on Nov 27, 09 8:48 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the kitchen!!! Anyone know how to get out? How do you move the barrel?

[Post New]by lievemar on Nov 30, 09 2:11 AM
rainbow137 wrote:Help! I'm stuck in the kitchen!!! Anyone know how to get out? How do you move the barrel?

Keep clicking on the barrel and it will move forward....

I have completed the game

echoes of the past

[Post New]by lynnadams on Nov 30, 09 6:38 PM
andiedawn wrote:i am stuck in the weight lock i have been there for one hour help it has the number one through nine and on the side it says triangle added three times equals square then add the square one more time then the awnser is the third weight

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Nov 30, 09 6:50 PM
There's a walkthrough for the game on the game forum on BFG.

catnmick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by catnmick on Dec 2, 09 6:47 AM
mrs_moore1980 wrote:The answer is 2 triangle, 3 square, and then 6 for the last. i just passed this part. good luck and have fun

catnmick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by catnmick on Dec 2, 09 6:49 AM
rainbow137 wrote:Help! I'm stuck in the kitchen!!! Anyone know how to get out? How do you move the barrel?
keep clicking the barrel,

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 2, 09 12:06 PM
Hey folks!

Just as a heads up, I went ahead and moved this thread now that we have an official forum for this game.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

smpilotmom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by smpilotmom on Dec 2, 09 2:05 PM
I don't meand to sound dumb but I did the 3 for the triangle and a 2 for the square and a 6 for the six sided figure (forget what it's called) and still got no where in the weight section. I even did a 3 for the triangle and a 4 for the square thinking it had to do with the number of sides . . . .HELP!!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 3, 09 9:59 AM
It should be 2 for the triangle, 3 for the square and 6 for the other figure. You get it by looking at the etching on the left side. Three of the triangles(2+2+2) = two of the squares(3+3)=One of the other figure (6).

Edited on 12/03/2009 at 10:10:00 AM PST

[Post New]by shanesteven1 on Dec 21, 09 7:59 PM
hi! im stuck in secret room where you can find the stone statue of the princess. we tried to burn the woods then its not burning ayt? its juz smoldering and we dont know what we gonna do.. pls help us.. how can we activate the strange device (something you would create experiment) it needs something hot.. but i cant take the ashes

[Post New]by grandmacathy on Aug 16, 10 2:21 PM
Hi,

Where do the keys come from in the tavern? I looked at the walk-through and it seems like the keys are supposed to be there already and then you match them to the locks. I don't have any keys!

Thanks,
Cathy

matarij
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by matarij on Aug 20, 10 3:08 AM
Bought this as the game of the week for 2.99 - really liked it.

echoes of the past

[Post New]by ch02584 on Aug 26, 10 12:51 PM
andiedawn wrote:i am stuck in the weight lock i have been there for one hour help it has the number one through nine and on the side it says triangle added three times equals square then add the square one more time then the awnser is the third weight

[Post New]by marlio on Oct 24, 11 6:38 PM
This game has unfortunately downloaded a virus to my computer. I bought game at Best Buy and downloaded it myself and now it has shut down my virus protection program, my carbonite, and I cannot back up my computer to an earlier time. Any suggestions anyone, before I have to pay 200$ to get it fixed. Then I will think TWICE before I download a Big Fish or any game again!!! I would contact support but they make it too difficult to contact them.

Go to: