KrisMom
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

5 eggs from wheel

[Post New]by KrisMom on Jan 19, 16 2:54 PM
I have two games going on. My primary game, where I am ALMOST to level 62, is ok. But it isn't kind, in terms of what I get from my various extra item options. The Wheel gives it an Egg, or crafted item, but usually I just do one or two spins daily.
Here's the thing -- if I had to depend on this game, I would still be missing a couple of pets -- it just doesn't cough thing up. But I did get to learn about trading for eggs!

But I have a secondary game, and it just has the loveliest Wheel of Fortune. Last evening, it had two eggs. So, I started spinning. By the time I got to 1000, I had three eggs. Went on up to 1500, and got two more eggs.
I also got two stars, and one crafted item

Can hardly wait to get my main game to Level 68, so I can just revel in my "support game," which now not only has 15 eggs, but 40 stars, while my main game has 22 stars and 9 eggs.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:5 eggs from wheel

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 16 2:56 PM
I would just like to SEE a pet egg on my Wheel......haven't had one since December 2!

Of course, once I SEE it, I would also like to actually get a few from spinning!

Edited on 01/19/2016 at 2:57:15 PM PST

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Jan 19, 16 3:06 PM
I too sort of hit a mini jackpot with eggs on my wheel. I had them on it twice in two days, imagine my shock and surprise!!!!!!! I was lucky and was able to get twelve but then my coins started to get depleted so I stopped. Now I think I am up to 16 total, still a looooooong way off but I keep hoping they will appear again.

Cindy//crusader cat

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 16 3:15 PM

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Jan 19, 16 4:30 PM
Annelliegram wrote:

Sorry. I even tried sending you egg mojo to have some appear on your wheel but doesn't look like it worked.

Cindy/crusader cat

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jan 19, 16 4:48 PM
so far I have 44 eggs they come so rarely

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 19, 16 5:18 PM
katie2050 wrote:so far I have 44 eggs they come so rarely[

I have 68 eggs, but I started collecting them before I knew about the Awards. I would spend up to 2,500 then build up my coins and go back in. But I haven't seen an egg on the wheel since Dec. !!!

Betslou41

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 16 8:29 PM
crusader50 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:

Sorry. I even tried sending you egg mojo to have some appear on your wheel but doesn't look like it worked.

Cindy/crusader cat

Nope.....nada, zip, zero, zilch .......Each time I open the Wheel when it resets, I regain new hope -- only to have it vanish faster than a hundred dollar bill on payday! But....thanks for the mojo attempt.....keep trying, maybe I will eventually get lucky.

Edited on 01/19/2016 at 8:29:45 PM PST

kiki232627
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by kiki232627 on Jan 19, 16 9:50 PM
You are not the only one Anelliegram. I got 7 eggs, but actually that's only 3 times that an egg appearred on the wheel since the acheivement was introduced. But I just saw the woodpecker on a friend's room!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jan 20, 16 12:40 AM
I got my last two eggs two days ago, one on each if only two spins. That got me to five! I was very happy. Then last night I hit the jackpot with three stars - the first time ever! VERY occasionally the wheel is generousl!

Happy in the Castle

Val

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 20, 16 1:33 AM
The wheel was generous to Cattiepuss tonight. She had TWO eggs on her wheel and spun one, which gave her the eggcentric. Feeling lucky she tried again and on the 3rd spin got a second egg. Both were the Dragon Egg. Snail is still sitting there. She played from the free spin to 400 coin, winning 1 more free spin.

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Jan 20, 16 2:16 AM
I have been seeing a lot more eggs lately on the wheel. Keep wondering if the egg chance have been changed or something. I am also seeing these new Easter eggs now, must be getting closer to the Spring/Easter event Will be my 1st so exited as I enjoyed the Fall and Christmas events.

Last night I did not get the egg on the wheel as it became too expensive (had it anyways) but I did get 3 stars and some crafted items so that is something

Trolden

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jan 20, 16 4:23 AM
The same .. egg story here !!!

I usually see an egg on my Fortune wheel (at level 68) .. once a month

Winning an egg from the fortune wheel is another story ..

I have just stopped caring ..!!!

Lia

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 20, 16 8:46 AM
Siomeone is watching over me !!! I just won 7 eggs off the wheel !!! Just 25 more to go !!!

Betslou41

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 21, 16 4:45 PM
I got an egg on my feeder and was curious how much it would cost to win ONE... FIFTY THOUSAND later, got ONE egg... that's a level 17 game... soooo.... guess that achievement is also going to be a no go, at least for low level games... course, my main game needs every coin to level up... so it's a no go on my main game, too... wow.. having sooooooo much "fun", I can hardly contain myself....

Go to: