bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

3 CHEERS FOR MARGIEB!

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 27, 09 4:33 PM
Margie you are the greatest. Not only do you make good, useful walkthroughs but you have gone the extra mile with input and Help on this Forum. You must be eating, drinking and dreaming "Dire Grove". Your friends and family probably wonder where you are and why you won't just join them and relax. Your tireless efforts to help us enjoy this game and others is so very much appreciated. Now, take a big breath and relax!

MANY THANKS MARGIEB!

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

Re:3 CHEERS FOR MARGIEB!

[Post New]by redneck57 on Nov 27, 09 8:16 PM
I feel the same way..thank you so much MargieB...

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 27, 09 8:18 PM
MargieB .. Rocks.. Thanks you helped me out in spots .. not only in this game either...

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Nov 27, 09 11:38 PM
I agree too MARGIE you are the best,you should get a job doing walkthroughs

wonder if you can answer a question for me,I have done everything got all I need but missing 1 coin for sunflower seeds,any ideas without starting all over?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

3 CHEERS FOR MARGIEB!

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 28, 09 7:13 AM
bribling wrote:Margie you are the greatest. Not only do you make good, useful walkthroughs but you have gone the extra mile with input and Help on this Forum. You must be eating, drinking and dreaming "Dire Grove". Your friends and family probably wonder where you are and why you won't just join them and relax. Your tireless efforts to help us enjoy this game and others is so very much appreciated. Now, take a big breath and relax!

MANY THANKS MARGIEB!

Thanks bribling

I do love this game so very much and I try to help out as much as I can. Thanks for your kindness

Thanks Kimmy1971 and redneck57 You guys make me blush

Hi Donick,

My job IS to write walkthroughs, I wrote the one for this game MCF Dire Grove

1st coin - You are most likely missing the coin found in the Gift Shop in the Museum. Enter the Museum and go to the door on the left and play the Hidden Object scene.

The second coin is in the Hidden Object scene in the Farmhouse.

To obtain the third coin, use the Tongs in the grate on the RIGHT side of the Cemetery to retrieve the coin.

Margie B

Edited on 11/28/2009 at 7:16:04 AM PST

[Post New]by BigFishGrannie on Feb 3, 11 12:43 PM
MargieB, can you tell me how to get ashes if I have no way to put out the fire in the fireplace?

1fantome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 1fantome on May 14, 11 9:18 AM
Margie I need your expert help before they take me away to the funny farm for frustrated gamers. It's the ruins puzzle of course. I checked the solution on my video camera and put the stones in that order (I understand each solution is individual). The portal did not open. I checked your blog along with the comments from these fine folks and everyone said the same thing. I checked the video (just on the off chance that hair pulling causes illiteracy) but once again the solution was the same. Still the portal will not open. I would VERY VERY much appreciate any comments or suggestions you or anyone else out there may have.

Never mind-figured it out. I was reading the clues from left to right instead of up and down. The sound you hear is me pounding my head agains the wall. DAH!!!!!!

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 10:50:41 AM PST

Go to: