bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fire forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fire forum

[Post New]by kprsmom on Jan 20, 16 3:43 PM
Well, I figured out how to move him, pick up and throw objects, but I have to admit that I can't figure out how to get the apple. I hope that this will turn out to be a nice game, but it doesn't have a lot of tutorial information and no help.

she5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by she5 on Jan 21, 16 7:47 PM
when they throw you out , go to your left at the fence & touch it, they will throw a bone at you , pick up the bone - go to the next scene- throw the bone at the snake-( it grows a tail)- go to the next scene to the right- pick up the pitchfork-go back to the tree with apple- with pitchfork in hand & go to the snakes tail & and stick it- pick up bone & throw at the apple- pick up apple to eat. next scene just level the stones for him to walk over, the next scene is where I'm stuck!!! HELP? : )

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 7:55:07 PM PST

[Post New]by suloku on Jan 24, 16 5:26 PM
I am stuck on the scene with the large dinosaur with the big nostrils. Got inside, raised some claws, pulled some rope and watched the ball in his airway float back and forth, pulled his tail up. But can't figure out how to get the next ball under his tail. Have no idea what to do with the large stone blocks that move up and down. Any ideas? Thank you

[Post New]by teresadyoung on Feb 13, 16 1:13 PM
can anyone help.i bought this game for the kids. they are stuck on the singing berries.
there are four berries three tiki statues. I think I am supposed to match the singing notes but we can't. there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough. any help would be nice

[Post New]by RAVENMINX on Apr 3, 16 12:49 AM
Hello who ever is there? I bought this game because I thought it looked fun!!Ha! Ha!. I'm stuck at the scene with the dinooaur with the
big Nostrols. Can't not for the life of me figure out what to do, HELP, going mad. Julie Chesnut (alas) RAVENMINX

Go to: