didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

Sound?

[Post New]by didersham on Jan 20, 16 7:05 AM
There is no sound in the game when I install and I noticed many other people with the same problem in the tech forum. Is there going to be a fix for this problem? I would like to demo the game, but not if I do not have any sound.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Sound?

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 20, 16 11:39 AM
Hi didersham,

I wanted to stop by to address the issue with the sound in this game that's been occurring. I completely understand wanting to look into a fix for this problem. While I'd like to be able to confirm future updates or changes, the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided advanced information on this. However, if an update is released we will absolutely post it in the forums. In the meantime, we recommend talking a look at our help articles for steps to resolve this. The following help articles have information that can help resolve problems like this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

If the sound still isn't working, the best thing to do is reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always willing to help, and have the tools necessary to gather data on and report problems like this to the appropriate team.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice technical issues in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. By posting in this thread, we're able to track trends and issues and make sure they're reported to the right team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: