bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Gummy Drop Seoul Level 1

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 24, 16 2:27 PM
Hi calapi,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Seoul, Level 1.

What I found helped was to concentrate in the beginning to get rid of the red chained color blocker in the middle. To fill this chained color blocker, you must make as many matches with the red gummies as you can. Once the red chained color blocker explodes, you will find that the Lightning Bolt Boosts will be free. I then swapped one set of Lightning Bolt Boosts to clear out the first layer of stickers, and repeated with the second set to get rid of the second layer of stickers. This will also take care of whatever gummies are on the board. Once the stickers were taken care of, I then used the remaining moves to get the score level requirement as well as the brick requirement.

If you find that you are still having trouble, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

We do ask that players with city level specific questions to post in the designated thread. I'll include a link below to the main city directory as well as the one for Seoul. This will help to keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Seoul - Level Help

Thank you for your understanding. Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: