scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Help! No Treasure Found on Level 25

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 20, 16 10:46 AM
Breezed thru this level twice but still never did locate that elusive Treasure Box...

Could somebody PLEASE give me a clue where to look?

I'll be eternally grateful!

01/20/2016 at 10:46 AM PST

Never mind...Third time's the charm...I found it, yeah!

BTW...I'm having some difficulty with Level 38 on how to go about taking care of the 2 bears and 3 bad guys...Need Shaman's Tent and Market but also need to have some income along with food...No food equals NO INCOME...Then of course there's the sawmill and doctor's office that comes into the mix as well...So, any and all tips will be immensely appreciated!

01/21/2016 at 5:47 AM PST

Come on ... My attempts so far at coming up with a plausible solution have fallen short for Level 38 and I still have 2 more levels to play

I may have senior moments from time to time but I definitely am NOT stupid and can figure things out eventually ... However, in this case knowing what to start out with would really help out this crusty old senior citizen, OK?

01/21/2016 at 8:39 AM PST

That's OK I managed to complete the game with 6 out of 9 Achievements cause I played in RELAXED mode...

Somebody did managed to get the Millionaire Achievement playing the RELAXED mode...Sure do wonder how they managed that LOL

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 8:45:04 AM PST

Go to: