[Post New]by milalonica on Jan 20, 16 10:49 AM
Who done it please report

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:UPDATE? who done it

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 20, 16 10:54 AM
Woohoo! An update is available now. I hope there are no problems.

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 10:54:58 AM PST

joezee
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by joezee on Jan 20, 16 10:57 AM
I just got the notice of "update available." As soon as I get done doing the happy dance and it gets done updating, I'll be checking it out. Have fun everyone!!

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Jan 20, 16 10:58 AM
just downloading it now yippee

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 20, 16 11:09 AM
Well, my PC game is only at level 21.....but the final part of the map has been opened.....It says Access Denied for me --- but it will open at level 69 and when you complete the Energy Search quest

Can hardly wait for iPad to get the update!!!!!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 20, 16 11:18 AM
There's an update? ooooh! Going to go see!

vicki0516
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by vicki0516 on Jan 20, 16 11:43 AM
I am afraid to do the update, last time I did it I had nothing but problems. Anyone that has done it please let us know how it went. I will just play the older version until I know how the update works. Have fun everyone.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jan 20, 16 11:51 AM
I've done it....Like the new coins and shards...May take me forever to open the chest...but great to see the new update...

joezee
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by joezee on Jan 20, 16 11:52 AM
I've been playing the update for the past hour. I made it to level 69 but I don't think people are going to be advancing too fast. In order to open the "cave", it's going take a lot of time unless you're willing to spend mega coins. Not me; I'm saving the coins I have for making that nasty lotus

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Jan 20, 16 11:59 AM
Congratulations to all you level 68s you finally get to go to the new area! Must be awesome to have something new to do

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 11:59:52 AM PST

[Post New]by AngelikaTX on Jan 20, 16 12:00 PM
I'm not able to get the update to load. Any suggestions?

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 20, 16 12:18 PM
Some words of wisdom when it comes to the new blue side quests.. finish the main quests first so you can take all of the side quests at the same time. They usually end up waiting you to go the same places. I'm not exactly thrilled.

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Jan 20, 16 12:19 PM
Have done the new update and so far so good I am at level 69.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 20, 16 12:25 PM
Rahia wrote:Some words of wisdom when it comes to the new blue side quests.. finish the main quests first so you can take all of the side quests at the same time. They usually end up waiting you to go the same places. I'm not exactly thrilled.

same for me, they use the same HOS for the side quests so you are stopped by the waiting times and I assume it will take quite a long time until we can open the harbor area, not a really good idea devs, especially as we have again keys, keys, keys

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 20, 16 12:29 PM
Yup, starting the think the Devs have a thing for all things blue and keys! However, I guess it is something to do but I'm glaring in their direction! I'm doing a lot of glaring!

Oh and waiting = wanting. I'm just grr, arg right now that my fingers are faster than my brain.

kiki232627
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by kiki232627 on Jan 20, 16 12:46 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Wow, there's now coins and shards dropping from the HOS. But I don't see a new pet but we have new pet food.

We get the rainbow dragon as soon as we open the chest in the new room but to do that you have to get first 50blue keys.

joezee
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by joezee on Jan 20, 16 1:20 PM
Well then, there's my problem. I'm at level 69 but at this rate I won't be opening that chest any time soon.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 20, 16 1:22 PM
Thanks for the info kiki232627.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 20, 16 1:31 PM
I didn't get the Rainbow Dragon as soon as I opened it. I got a portal stone or something, part of the next quest line. So I'm guessing you have to collect 50 more keys to get the dragon. Just sayin'!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 20, 16 1:47 PM
So, how do they figure we are going to be able to even come close to any of the achievements????

Trina's quests require visiting ZZs........you need INVENTORY to be able to open the ZZ...if getting coins and shards instead of inventory, no can do.

Daily quests require you to visit ZZs ....... you need INVENTORY to be able to open the ZZ.....if getting coins and shards instead of inventory, no can do.

So now we have 3 achievements that require us to do 500 3-, 5-, and 10-part daily quests that will be impossible to do because we have no inventory......

We have 3000 quests for Trina (Ace Assistant) and who knows how many keys to get for the Key Master 3rd level.....which also will be impossible to do without inventory.

All I can say as iPad players better hope we don't get the update anytime soon and PLAY, PLAY, PLAY for now!!!!!!

Oh, and who will ever gift anyone anymore????????? Inventory will be far too precious to just give it away!

Go to: