kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Roads of Rome level 12

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jan 20, 16 1:44 PM
I can not seem to generate enough gold to finish the level even with all the secret places unearthed. I am short 10 gold when I get to the log on the road to the market.
I must be missing something. I have unearth the food at the fire pit, removed all the gold from the mines on the lower left of the screen unearthed the gold at the stone by the stone yard and unearthed the gold between the garden and the rock blocking the fountain. Please help! VJM

Re:Roads of Rome level 12

[Post New]by NokomisinPNW on Jan 20, 16 9:11 PM
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but you aren't clearing the sand piles on the road before clearing that last log, are you?

I ask because when I first started the Roads of Rome series, I assumed the obstacles on the road had to be cleared in order, or that they prevented my little workers from moving forward. Neither is the case...

Sometimes an obstacle must be cleared for the workers to progress beyond that point, but sand piles usually don't. Don't clear the sand until you've cleared that log to get to the market (unless your gold quota is maxed out and needs to be spent down.)

Hope this helps...

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 9:20:27 PM PST

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Roads of Rome level 12

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jan 21, 16 3:12 AM
Thank you very much! I did clear the sand piles first and that is what used up my gold.

Go to: