Legends Trophy Jan 20, 2016

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jan 20, 16 4:16 PM
Congratulations to two of the greatest players, neighbors, fantastic human beings I've had the pleasure of rubbing elbows with, on their individual achievements this week on the Legends board, Thunder1n & Evalm, Evalm becoming this weeks Legend Winner!!! Congratulations to two really Class Acts!!!

And also a big Congratulations to Lilybells right in the middle of the mix as the winner in Twilight Genies, nice work, Lily!

edited to fix the color

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 4:42:08 PM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Legends Trophy Jan 20, 2016

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 20, 16 4:25 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:Congratulations to two of the greatest players, neighbors, fantastic human beings I've had the pleasure of rubbing elbows with, on their individual achievements this week on the Legends board, Thunder1n & Evalm, Evalm becoming this weeks Legend Winner!!! Congratulations to two really Class Acts!!!

And also a big Congratulations to Lilybells right in the middle of the mix as the winner in Twilight Genies, nice work, Lily!

edited to fix the color

Ditto

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Re:Legends Trophy Jan 20, 2016

[Post New]by mommerj on Jan 20, 16 7:38 PM
Congratulations!

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Jan 21, 16 2:24 AM
Thank you so much Star and congratulations from me also to Thunder1n and Lily for their categories!!

I am pretty sure that there were numerous occasions when Thunder1n could have taken me, I am blown away by her generosity that she didn't!!!!!!!

Rest assured folks, I will NEVER do it again, it was just so hard, really difficult! I consider myself a Legend of Persistence, it took me a whole year to do this from start to finish, the true Legends are the Ladies (and Aussie Dude) that do it in a week!!!!

thunder1n
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by thunder1n on Jan 22, 16 5:49 AM
Evalm, I congratulate you on your awesome wins! It takes dedication and perseverance to get through such a demanding challenge. Your determination to reach your goal has been admirable and I can't think of anyone more deserving than you. Be be proud of your success on becoming a True Legend!

And congrats to Lilybells on her win of the Twilight Genies!

Go to: