Rose_Ann
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Mission Mode

[Post New]by Rose_Ann on Sep 21, 08 1:47 PM
I have yet to meet any goal in Mission Mode. For the goals involving sales (make$1 million, go platinum), I can't make the band write songs fast enough to produce more CDs. For those requiring 100 fans in a certain city, I am clueless because I can't even get close. Are the missions do-able? Any tips?

Thanks, Rose Ann

minerva84
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Mission Mode

[Post New]by minerva84 on Mar 26, 10 11:48 AM
I saw a message from the "mysterious stranger" that mentioned getting the "blue star" on every level. It said, "If you've gotten the blue star on every level, your reward will be arriving soon. If not, go back to the other levels and get the blue stars on each one to get your reward." I can't seem to get above 3 stars on any level, so I don't know if it means the blue stars that show up as part of the goals in each mission (on the map, as destinations), or if the 5th star on the scale is blue if and when you earn it by becoming a rock god, or whatever. Does anyone have any tips on how to get past 3 stars, even by a little?

rbxcbe
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by rbxcbe on Oct 3, 10 10:13 PM
Blue star just means having finished the storyline in every level. The reward is mission mode unlock.

I haven't be able to beat any missions... They are hard!

am207
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by am207 on Feb 24, 14 6:52 PM
How do you even get mission mode? I don't understand how to access it. And my first saved game disappeared. I'm so confused and stuck with the first 2 levels and 2 blue stars but can't get to the third. Help!

Go to: