CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Coins

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 21, 16 12:48 AM
What is the trick on picking them up? I can't figure out on how to get the one at the very beginning. ( by the fence) How do you get them to be high lighted so you can pick them up?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Coins

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 21, 16 1:11 PM
All I've had to do is point the cursor at them...or, rather, touch them with it.

Don't know if that will help, but I hope so.

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 9:00:09 PM PST

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 22, 16 1:03 AM
Thanks, I never did get the one by the fence, it would show up when i pushed the space bar, but never light up so I could get it! Oh well...

Again, thanks ever so much for all your help and great review, sure made a difference for us in regards to playing the game.

Ci

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 22, 16 2:28 AM
Ci!

I have to tell you I made a mistake where the coins are concerned. I was totally wrong about the way to go about finding them. It isn't necessary to push the space bar. That is just for finding active areas.

Now that I've gotten to play more, I've found that curiosity and experimenting with everything is the way they are found.

A fair few WILL be found in the active areas, but there are others that I've found by just being curious enough to go LOOK at what Is going on in another scene, once you've done something in the scene you're in.

OR...if-something-does-this-when-I-do-that...what-will-it-do-if-I-do-this? That kind of thinking.

I apologize. I changed it in the forum review when I discovered I was wrong. Can't change it on the game page review. Sure wish there was an option to edit those reviews...but no.

Excitement got the better of me. Hope I haven't ruined it for too many...

[Post New]by danimojo11 on Mar 7, 16 7:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSBsTjr2Tw

Go to: