bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Snake Bite

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 21, 16 2:03 AM
I don't know if this is a Tech issue or if I'm missing something. I have been bit by a snake and need the remedy. There are two snake heads needed, a gold one and a blue one. I have the gold one but not the blue one. I cannot get the remedy until I place the blue head, I have already placed the gold one. I cannot leave this place until I place the blue head and I cannot place the vlue head until I find it. I am stuck. If the blue head is aomewhere in this scene, I just don't see it. If it is elsewhere then it's Game Over because I am unable to leave the scene.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Snake Bite

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 21, 16 7:47 PM
bribling

You only need the gold snake head. Place it in the right hand space. You'll get the remedy instructions and a "paw" shape to unlock the cage in the previous scene.

Pick the green fruit that is above the box. Drop it on the rock in front of the box. Squeeze the juice on your bite. Pick the pink flower that is to the left and place it on the bite. Pick one of the green leaves from the cluster in the upper left hand corner. Wrap up your arm. You're on your way!

Hope this gets you going.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Jan 21, 16 10:17 PM
I had to laugh when I got to this spot in the game - no signs of panic, no feeling ill or woozy, just ... find the cure and get on with the quest! At least we didn't have to play half the game to finally find the cure.

I wonder if that cure would work here in the real world?

Cheers,

Jen

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 23, 16 12:55 PM
mamajay wrote:I had to laugh when I got to this spot in the game - no signs of panic, no feeling ill or woozy, just ... find the cure and get on with the quest! At least we didn't have to play half the game to finally find the cure.

I wonder if that cure would work here in the real world?

Cheers,

Jen

Lol MamaJ.....I have no idea if that cure will work in the real world or not.
Let me just get enough fireflies caught so that I can read one of my volumes of Arcanna that I found while I wtas wandering around the countryside with my handy crowbar and wondering how many turns of the hourglass it would take me to find the secret entrance to the library and then return home to my well appointed mansion.
oh....excuse me....I have to go feed the Phoenix before he self combusts again.

the tookat aka Kate

Go to: