calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

90 minutes? Really

[Post New]by calabashbb on Jan 21, 16 11:08 AM
Demo time is never 90 minutes, it's more like 39 minutes. Here's a suggestion, just say Demo, I'm trying to get into the game to determine if I want to purchase, I can't grasp the game and directions if my concern is running out of time.

90 minutes? Really

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 21, 16 1:52 PM
calabashbb wrote:Demo time is never 90 minutes, it's more like 39 minutes. Here's a suggestion, just say Demo, I'm trying to get into the game to determine if I want to purchase, I can't grasp the game and directions if my concern is running out of time.

I agree. I spent 40 minutes on this one, which is less than I usually spend before coming to the end of the demo. Usually it's at least an hour which makes me wonder if the game will be short also.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:90 minutes? Really

[Post New]by abarrett on Jan 22, 16 8:41 PM
Very short demo. I felt it wasn't long enough to get a good feel for the game and it didn't leave me wanting to discover why the girl was kidnapped.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:90 minutes? Really

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 22, 16 11:27 PM
People should start putting their thinking cap on. How many times has this been talked about now? I lost count.

The "90 minutes" is the maximum amount of time you can use to play the demo, just like the "60 minutes" time is the maximum amount of time you can use to play the demo if it says "60 minutes".

Some people play a game very slowly and others play it very fast, and then there are those in between. So in order to make sure that even the slowest player may be able to get through the demo, you are - on occasion - allowed to have 90 minutes to do so.

Don't know what's so difficult to understand about this.

Go to: