Friends of Princess

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Jan 21, 16 2:38 PM
Hi all-sorry to say my iPad is dead. I have a new Air 2 ordered but it will be about a week. I am so excited!!
Meanwhile, I won't have access to my game and won't be able to gift for a while.
I hope I can get everything from my old iPad restored to my new iPad, and can start gifting my friends again. Please bear with me.
Bobbi

Re:Friends of Princess

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 21, 16 4:49 PM
I don't play on IOS, but for those of your friends that do, you will have a new ID#. Add that ID# to this thread so your friends can reinvite you if you don't have their names or ID#s. Also they can delete your old ID#.

The restoration gives you back your level, but no friends list. Also, whatever you accumulate while waiting for the update, you lose. So go slow while waiting for it. I can't remember if I crafted any pets when I was waiting for mine at Christmastime, but I lost the penguin egg I had given to the consortium. I had just gotten it back when I my old game was restored. The consortium gave me another one and I crafted him as soon as I could so I didn't loose that one too.

Happy gaming,

DeeJay46

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 21, 16 5:41 PM
Oh that stinks, Bobbi. I hope you're back soon. Thank you for being a good friend to me. Best of luck to you!

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Jan 22, 16 1:11 PM
I am so hopeful of getting back my own game. I am-was-on the highest
level, had all the pets, over a million in coins, about 1500 diamonds, and almost 2 years of items and a large stockpile of crafted items.
My iPad is completely dead, so there is no way that I know of to transfer over to my new iPad, but I will be contacting BF to see what I need to do.
I am very excited to get my new iPad and back to the game.
From what I have been reading on the forum about the update, it isn't a bad time to be without my game?
PS. G4iL-- so sorry to have you leave. I sure hope you will be back.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 22, 16 3:12 PM
Thanks, Bobbi. I'm still gifting your other game. SURPRISE! Hope you like it!!

Go to: