babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

How to Play

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Jan 21, 16 8:12 PM
I have played the demo and like the game, but haven't found any instructions on how to get fish or tools. Also, can the game be played in relax mode? Pls help

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:How to Play

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 22, 16 3:06 AM
You don't have to do anything to get fish or tools. I don't know how the game calculates how many you get for completing each puzzle, but I assume that the more combos you make and the faster/more efficiently you solve them, the more fish/tools you'll receive.

Sorry, not sure about relaxation mode. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the seal out of the igloo and feed the baby albatross.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Jan 23, 16 3:07 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've played and get three stars, but no fish and no tools. I'll keep trying

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Jan 24, 16 12:27 PM
I haven't seen any instructions at all on how to play or how it calculates that you get to three stars. I've been trying to watch the counts at the top change when I make a match, but I would love to know what my goal is so I can try to achieve it.

I'm still in demo mode, but if I can't figure it out before it's over, I won't buy this game.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 25, 16 1:41 AM
I'm not sure how it calculates how you get the stars. I've come very close (like 2.9) and it's frustrating. But you can replay any of the puzzles, and assuming you do as well, or better (ie. faster/fewer moves), you should get your 3 stars. Replaying is also a way to top up your gems, as you get to keep any you earn regardless of whether you succeed in solving the puzzle in time.

Go to: