Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by lindylou155 on Apr 8, 17 10:12 AM
I play Midnight Castle using Windows 10. I recently had to install new "Creator" updates due to numerous blue screen crashes and since then, Midnight Castle won't open. It logged me out of Big Fish and when I logged back in, the game is gone. I got a couple of error codes and when I checked, it said to uninstall and re-install the game. It also suggested that I had an account with a different email address, but I don't. (Error codes 208 and 900) I've been playing a long time - I'm at level 60 - and I don't want to lose my progress. Can anyone help?

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Apr 8, 17 1:04 PM
do we know when the spring event is due to start please? I play on PC...just love this game and the events. I had to start right back at the beginning when my kindle died I was on level 70...am now on 37....eager for the spring event lol

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on Apr 8, 17 10:07 PM
Hi All can some one please confirm if the Spring event has commenced? So far I have 2 new avatars and 2 new pets. I'm unable to collect eggs or any of the other spring event items
Hope someone can advice me as to what's happening with the Spring event
ISO i1723335

[Post New]by Andy562608 on Apr 8, 17 11:20 PM
I can't update to the new version. I have a kindle fire hd. I've tried to purchase the game and reinstall the game but nothing works.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

eggs

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 9, 17 5:09 AM
Hope07 wrote:Hi all,
I am confused. I got the update and i am supposed to find Easter eggs. I saw in private room a chart for eggs.
But where can i find them? And how do i get the cake and the tiara?
Please advise!
Hope

The update was just in preparation for the spring event but it has not started yet. We are hoping it will start sometime next week.

ETA: This should also answer kim_veronica and LourayW's questions.

Edited on 04/09/2017 at 5:15:53 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 9, 17 5:13 AM
lindylou155 wrote:I play Midnight Castle using Windows 10. I recently had to install new "Creator" updates due to numerous blue screen crashes and since then, Midnight Castle won't open. It logged me out of Big Fish and when I logged back in, the game is gone. I got a couple of error codes and when I checked, it said to uninstall and re-install the game. It also suggested that I had an account with a different email address, but I don't. (Error codes 208 and 900) I've been playing a long time - I'm at level 60 - and I don't want to lose my progress. Can anyone help?

I think you need Customer Support's help. Send a ticket to them with your ID number and a Dr. Felix report which can be found under "Help" at the top of this page. Enter Dr. Felix report in the search area.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

eggs

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Apr 9, 17 7:25 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Hope07 wrote:Hi all,
I am confused. I got the update and i am supposed to find Easter eggs. I saw in private room a chart for eggs.
But where can i find them? And how do i get the cake and the tiara?
Please advise!
Hope

The update was just in preparation for the spring event but it has not started yet. We are hoping it will start sometime next week.

ETA: This should also answer kim_veronica and LourayW's questions.

thank you Jackie.

Hope07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Hope07 on Apr 9, 17 12:11 PM
Thanks again Jackie!!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 9, 17 2:10 PM
You're very welcome.

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on Apr 10, 17 1:10 AM
Thanks Jackie for providing clarity regarding Spring event and recent update
Cheers
Louise

[Post New]by lindylou155 on Apr 10, 17 3:03 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
lindylou155 wrote:I play Midnight Castle using Windows 10. I recently had to install new "Creator" updates due to numerous blue screen crashes and since then, Midnight Castle won't open. It logged me out of Big Fish and when I logged back in, the game is gone. I got a couple of error codes and when I checked, it said to uninstall and re-install the game. It also suggested that I had an account with a different email address, but I don't. (Error codes 208 and 900) I've been playing a long time - I'm at level 60 - and I don't want to lose my progress. Can anyone help?

I think you need Customer Support's help. Send a ticket to them with your ID number and a Dr. Felix report which can be found under "Help" at the top of this page. Enter Dr. Felix report in the search area.

Thank you Jackie. I've sent a message via Dr Felix.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by AnnieValez on Apr 11, 17 5:11 AM

Edited on 04/11/2017 at 6:37:12 AM PST

Twospook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Twospook on Apr 11, 17 5:16 AM
Hello everyone, love the new update and the spring quests, but can someone please tell me if there is any use for the "extra" lords, ladies & creatures we get from feeding carrots to the rabbits? There are some I already have 6 or 7 of...

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Grtz,

Twospook

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Apr 11, 17 9:58 AM
Hi Twospook,
There's nothing you can do with the extra lords, ladies and creatures. You can't sell, shard or gift them unfortunately.

[Post New]by adele80 on Apr 11, 17 9:48 PM

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 7:05:23 AM PST

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 12, 17 9:36 AM
luv2playhog wrote:ever since this last update 2 days ago, I have had to restart PC before I can open MC, anyone else have this problem? Thank you, happy gaming

I had that problem this morning - said the game was already running. Check Task manager - game was not running. Restart did the trick, but I am hoping that was a one time thing!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by satishsharma on Apr 13, 17 2:55 AM

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 12:59:42 PM PST

[Post New]by looloo13 on Apr 13, 17 3:11 PM
Hi...I've been playing midnight castle for a few months now and really enjoy it but I am looking for friends to add. My id is i2340031....please feel free to add me...I will gift if I have what you need and play every day...cheers

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jamesbolton on Apr 14, 17 4:55 AM

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 5:48:36 AM PST

[Post New]by kayreault on Apr 14, 17 4:54 PM
I realize most of the posts were written in 2014. It's now 2017. Maybe this will answer a few questions, or at least one.
The inventory packages can be sold for diamonds. You can use as many as you want to.
My problem is I'm at the point where Trina wants shards. I have 97, but can't figure out how to give them to her. I've played this for 2 years !

Go to: