Zhenya722
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

How long is the CE?

[Post New]by Zhenya722 on Jan 22, 16 9:59 AM
Has anyone completed the entire game? How long is it, including the bonus chapter?

Re:How long is the CE?

[Post New]by gnadenlos_GER on Jan 23, 16 8:24 AM
With bonus chapter the length is ok, because the bonus chapter is quite long. Without the bonus chapter it felt a little bit short, maybe because the game is easy and doesn't use much HOGs to stretch the game.

The puzzles and HOGs in the bonus chapter were more complex - I enjoyed the bonus chapter more than the main game.

I was unsure if the game deserves 4 stars after the main game - with the bonus chapter it's a solid 4 star game in my opinion. (by BFG standards - my personal ranking is lower, because I use 5 stars for the best games only)

Edited on 01/26/2016 at 7:55:18 AM PST

WhiteladiesRd
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by WhiteladiesRd on Jan 23, 16 12:46 PM
Thanks, gnadenlos_GER for your opinion!

For me this is a reason for not buying the game in any version: the best bits seem to be in the Bonus Chapter.

Usually I buy Standard Versions anyway, as I'm no fan of achievements and collectibles. I will stay away from this game.
Happy gaming to all who like it!

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Jan 23, 16 5:13 PM
I thought it was a very short game. See how we all think differently? LOL but really for me it was very short and I was disappointed since I did enjoy the game even if it was short. I can only say try it first and then decide. Of course the trial is only two chapters i believe but it will at least let you know if you like the game. I did but then I have gotten every one of the puppetshow games. Good luck. Jacki

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jan 25, 16 1:08 PM
The main game had a normal, decent length, the Bonus chapter was exceptional long!!
Was great!!

Go to: