level 20

[Post New]by jakabee3 on Nov 28, 09 8:01 PM
I have been on level 20 for hiours. how do I get the middle blocks broken???

Re:level 20

[Post New]by mekezza on Dec 1, 09 2:47 PM
i cant get thru level 20 help"""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Post New]by mekezza on Dec 15, 09 2:46 PM
jakabee 3 have you solved level 20 yet if so how can i do it

AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

[Post New]by AbleBabel on Oct 26, 10 1:13 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm having the same problem. I don't think we're alone in this. It's the frozen block in the middle that is blocking the flow down. I've tried diagonal matching, matching through the gaps - everything! I hope someone comes up with an answer or corrects the problem. It's a fun game, I'm itching to get through to more levels.

Edited on 10/26/2010 at 1:16:06 AM PST

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Oct 27, 10 12:01 AM
Yup, it's the frozen block in the middle that needs to be thawed before all the empty blocks below can be filled and then cleared. The only way to thaw the block is to use any of the power-ups on it. So you have to get any of the power-ups (by matching one of the four types of elements) which will thaw that pesky isolated frozen block.

AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

[Post New]by AbleBabel on Oct 27, 10 1:37 AM

Silvergirl, THANK YOU.

I had tried the spells, but I guess I wasn't clicking them right and I thought I needed the "right" one. After reading your reply, I went back in and tried again - and cleared it! Yah!

Brilliant! I was going to sit back and wait for an updated version, or a fix up, something.

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Oct 27, 10 12:50 PM
You're very welcome, AbleBabel!

Before I bought the game, I'd noticed that there were several people having trouble with this level but that several others had finished the game so that level was doable. (I only got to level 18 during the demo, so I never got to see it for myself before buying.) Oh boy, I got really stuck on level 20, too! But I slept on it, and when I tried again I was shocked to find the answer pretty quickly. I immediately wanted to post the answer for anyone else having trouble with this level.

Happy gaming, AbleBabel!

AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

[Post New]by AbleBabel on Oct 28, 10 1:16 PM

Hi Silvergirl,

I was looking at the spells only working on their own type of block, and then trying to reach the frozen block from the edge (if that makes sense). Then I figured it was a fault because I didn't until later find anyone who had gotten past that level. Thanks to you, I learned you have to hit it bang on with the spell.

There'll be a lot of sighs of relief thanks to your post.

I love this game. Fast, cute and relaxing all at once. I adore the music!

Since I found Big Fish and joined the Club, I have not stopped grinning. Happy gaming? Man, I've had nothing BUT happy gaming. I'm like a kid in a lolly shop.

Thanks for your sentiments, and thanks again for what really is a logical solution.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Nov 28, 10 9:48 AM
releasing the block in 20, i found that 1/2 way through i could put the long green one on top of the blue square & it would release & finish

Go to: